Week 7 Natalie Report

Gatesys_Gal-Nat

I was debating whether to post this or not because I know the odd few have been funny about it, but ive posted this for the people who like reading the reports and because I wanted to share it with everyone, so if you want to read it yoo can if not, dont!

The day started off badly as my alarm never went off so we were running late and i had 10 mins to get read lol!

We got there around 11:30 ish though and met up with Jess and Fiona and waited for hours upon end, and it started to rain, I did me usual giving people Gareth masks, put one on a car, and soem in the toilets too lol, everywhere u went Gareth was there haha :P

We then went into the hut and waited around for AGESSSS, cos they had problems with the ice dont think we went in until gone half 5, once we got in we sat and within half an hour the place was filling and a few rows in front were Gareths family :D I shouted Suzanne asking her if she wanted some masks, so we passed them down and she wanted some more so we just left enuff for ourselves and passed the rest out, and had a pic of all of them with the masks :D it looked ace :D

We then did a run through of the beginning sequence and afterwards the crowd warmer upper was like the first award goes to the 3 ladies at the back who were up, screaming, waving banners before the show had even started haha!

The show then started and every single couple had a slight stumble, I still blame the ice lol!

Gareth was amazing and it was our big gobs yoo could hear throughtout haha and we even got shown which was mint :D and its my banner yoo can see always floating about next to the judges :D

When it came to the break, we met Louise and Debbie from Emmerdale, Fiz from Corrie and Debbie from Shameless (Debbie was supporting Gareth Woooop She had a mask) then cos it was raining outside we didnt stay and went back inside where I spoke to Wendy and Suzanne for a while, all I can say is Ive never known a family of a celeb who are as amazing as they are, we had a right chat about Gareth and that and Gareth was on the phone to wendy at one point too, and I just told her to tell him he was amazing :D

Then the show started again and we were chanting Gareth Gareth Gareth, which you can hear slightly in the background lol! During the break Gareth was practicing his routine again bless him, but it was obv that he werent gonna be in the bottom two :D When he got thru we all went a bit mad haha!

I soooo didnt want linda to go, I mean i liked Zaraah but Linda just gave it that funny element, but bless her she went!

After the show these people gave us some VIP wristbands, they were sat next to us so we went back into the VIP area, met Gareth :D, Maria, Dan, Linda, Kristina, Matt, Suzanne, Chris, Frankie Zaraah, Fred, Holly, Karen, and Robin! It was soooo amazing and everyone was lovely in there, it was absolutely chocka block in there and we saw people with Gareth faces getting signed and everything :D!

We then left about 11 in the end and got back about half 2-3, I slept most of the way cos I was zonked but both me and helen sat there looking at each others cams for pix! I will post them all up tomorrow when I have me day off!

Guest GarethsHotChick

Thank You for sharing your BRILLIANT report of being at DOI on Sunday Nat hun, I really enjoyed reading it. You're really lucky getting into the VIP area and meeting the other celebrities as well as Gareth and his family. :smile:

Thanks for the pic and report nat. If you're going next week, can you make sure that your group scream really loudly for Gareth. I tried to get tickets, but no good!

Thank you for your great report and lovely photo of you with Gareth and Maria.

I enjoyed all the noise you made. Well done and please keep it up.

Look forward to seeing your other photos especially the ones with Gareth's family.

You are a great girl and thank you again.

Guest GarethsHotChick

GREAT picture Nat hun, You and Maria look really pretty. And Gareth looks SO HOT as always. :wub: Thank You for posting it up to show us, Can't wait to see the rest of your pictures. :smile:

Oh those photos are so lovely. Thanks for sharing them.

Everyone looks so happy on them. Lovely to see the family and Suzanne embracing the fans too. Good to see Gareth's mom wearing the Tshirt too. ( I wonder if any of these will be for sale at the tour)?

:shocked: The lady in the background behind Gareth's mom looks just like one of my closest friends. Gets on phone to her!