Dancing on Ice, 2nd March - week 8

Snowdrop

wohoooooooo!

he was absolutely brilliant!

i just love the smoothness of their performance.

while they were performing my heart is on my throat.

that was just fantastic!

He was fabulous. I was so worried about the hat - it would be so easy to drop and it would impact the whole performance. Then when they said about him having had a migraine I was extra worried. I'm glad it's not the kind of injury that could have an impact again next week, but with affected vision, trying to throw, manipulate and catch something with sparkles on.

But how brilliant was that? Bloody brilliant!!

Very tricky with the props, but also excellent skating and great working together and with the music.

Guest GarethsHotChick

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW Gareth done ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC and EXTREMELY well tonight with his routine, He looked SO HOT and SEXY in his costume. :wub: This was DEFINITELY his BEST performance so far, I was worried when they said he suffered a migraine. But he fought really hard tonight and had guts and determination to still go out there and get a BRILLIANT score, Maria looked really pleased too. :smile: :frantics:

I thought it was lovely of him to say he was glad his Mum was there, And for her to stand up so he could say Happy Mothers Day. :heart:

Well Done Gareth you deserve a gold medal for your performance tonight. :thumbsup:

Gareth was Fantastic loved it,i thought his performance was the best of the evening.Second place as well.Poor Gareth had a migraine,which would of meant he wouldnt have been able to practise today.What a star are Gareth is,and saying Happy Mothers day to his Mom as well.

That was brilliant! I thought that Gareth and Maria would have a great week with the props but then I got really nervous waiting for them to perform. With Zaraah getting such a high score and Gareth having had a migraine, I felt so worried during the interval before they were on. As I suffer from the occasional migraine myself, I know how wiped out they can leave you feeling. Also concerned about the hat and cane, so I watched the performance with my heart in my mouth!

But I needed have worried! They gave such a polished performance - dancing and skating really well and using the props brilliantly. By far the stand-out performance of the show - I really don't know why Chris and Frankie were scored higher.

If Gareth can do that with a migraine, I can't wait to see what he does next week (surely he has to go through).

Linda

Guest GarethsHotChick

WOOOHOOO I am SO SO SO SO proud of Gareth, He's been Phenomenal throughout the whole competition and tonight again he deservingly got into the semi final, Well Done Gareth I am EXTREMELY proud of you. It was DEFINITELY his BEST performance of the competition, Can't wait to see what next weeks routine will be like. :smile: :frantics:

I think Maria deserves praise too for being Gareth's partner in the competition and helping to get him through each week, He couldn't of got a better partner to dance with. Their routines are so graceful and beautiful when they are on the ice. :heart: