After Show Party

Val4Gareth

I am so pleased they all loved it, and it sounds like a great impromtu gig.

Anyway some gossip from the party itself! It turned into an impromptu gig when I played Toploader's Dancing In The Moonlight because Dan Hipgrave was there and he came on stage and sang along to it! That got all the other egos in the room in the mood to perform too. It was Suzanne Shaw's turn next so she sang Hearsay's Pure and Simple (I'd forgotten what a great pop song that was). Then Gareth Gates was the finale with his version of Livin' on a Prayer. I've got to say, he did rock the house and everyone loved him! What a line up, hey? Toploader, Hearsay and Gareth Gates on the same bill! I could have charged 40 quid a ticket for that!

Guest GarethsHotChick

Thanks for posting that up Val, I'm glad Gareth impressed everyone so much with his singing. I bet they were really impressed and :heart: hearing him sing, Especially Livin On A Prayer, He will have enjoyed that too being able to sing his all time favourite song. :smile:

Thanks for posting the picture of him from the ITV website Khelda, He looks REALLY HOT. :wub:

Thanks for that. Great that Gareth got to perform!

• 2 weeks later...

Picture of Gareth and Maria at the aftershow party from this week's Ok magazine.

GarethandMaria.jpg

The write up reads:

Ice queen Suzanne Shaw and her fellow celebrity contestants, joined the dancers, judges and presenters at the Dancing on Ice after-show party at Elstree. Heart FM DJs Emma B and Nick Snaith provided the tunes as guests enjoyed the Take That photo-booth and Bubble Bar, serving divine Disaronno cocktails and St.Helier cider.

Wonder how the Take That photo booth works?

Could someone post the photo etc. on the official site, please.

Picture of Gareth and Maria at the aftershow party from this week's Ok magazine.

GarethandMaria.jpg

The write up reads:

Wonder how the Take That photo booth works?

Could someone post the photo etc. on the official site, please.

Ill post it up on there for you :)

love the pic

thanks so much for posting :smile: