Blue Room

Val4Gareth

Someone on the Blue Room posted their account of the show and had this to say about Gareth.

Gareth and Maria were great too, they did thier 60's surfing routine & the Bon Jovi one, their moves were amazing to see live especially the 'Maria surfboard'! and the routines were both really well performed. Gareth was out for ages signing stuff at the end of the show - there was a guy trying to get him on the bus but bless him he just kept on signing as quick as he could. Bless. Really nice guy.

:D

Of course he's a really nice guy. He is very patient with his fans - that's for sure.
Going back to Bolero. After the text vote, they all stand in a line and then their names are called out in turn. The ones with the lowest vote going first and so on until they come to the last two. They then dance Bolero and the judges decide the winner.P.S. When I saw it at Sheffield, Gareth came either fourth or fifth which wasn't bad and Suzanne won.

it's nice that other people, not just fans are finding out just how nice Gareth is. :heart:

Nice to hear other peoples comments about how nice Gareth is on and off the ice. :thumbsup:

Lilian, when they call the names to eliminate the skaters from the line up,it's in no particular order the same as the tv show,with only the top 2 left.

Gareth and Linda were on the radio this morning,,Linda said Gareth is getting a lot of support from the public vote.

Someone posted this on the Blue Room who had been last night at Wembley.

gareth was very sweet and laid back, very humble, they did beautiful day tonight, very good,

Which sums up Gareth :wub: beautiful, and I thought is a lovely mention. :D

Apparently they also met all the stars at the stage door, (Gareth included) and had everything signed and photos taken. :thumbsup:

That was lovely, thanks so much !

He certainly is - and a great excuse to dig out this clip from last year! :wub: (when it was freezing)

Oh It's just lovely to see that clip again.

Am I the only one who is feeling a bit nostalgic about last year?

Oh and how short does Gareth's hair look?

Oh It's just lovely to see that clip again.

Am I the only one who is feeling a bit nostalgic about last year?

Oh and how short does Gareth's hair look?

Ohgod he's sweet isnt he? :wub: Wonderful vid thx