DOI Show Wembley

Khelda

Bless you Val! Sorry about the spelling errors, I type too fast and don't always check before I post. I do really know how to spell those words. You will have to tell me how you did it. Thanks again.

Guest GarethsHotChick

Thank You SO much for your wonderful and VERY detailed report of seeing and meeting Gareth at Wembley Carol, I am SO pleased for you that you got to meet him, have a chat and also kiss him on the cheek (lucky you!). :smile: :heart:

That was uncalled for what Jason Gardiner said and to give Gareth lower marks than the rest, There was a good reason as we know why he maybe didn't perform at his best. And the other judges obviously knew that and understood.

Thank You Val for copying Carol's report over to here for us to read, It's much appreciated. :smile:

Yes we certainly don't look like him, tall dark and handsome! It was because he was so attentive. We explained that he is like that with all his fans, and they said what a lovely man he must be! The thing that amazes me is that people are surprised when they find out how warm and nice Gareth is, although we all know it. I think the press have a lot to answer for, but I'm delighted that Gareth is now, through Dancing On Ice, been given the chance to change some people's perception of him.