Rex Features

Hey to everyone! :laugh:

I've tried to register in Rex Features to download Gareth's pics :wub: . Ive tried it three times but it doesnt work. Cant I register with a private email adress (i mean @hotmail.com, @msn.com...)? Do I have to register with a company email adress (@youtube.com, @vodafone.com, dunno, u know what i mean lol)?

Hope somebody can help me :smile:

xx. alicia

Does anyone know how to enlarge these photos. when I have tried they go blurred.

When Gareth was in DOI each week he had some photo's in his pics on myspace from Rex, like this one

From Gareth's Myspace 286 x 480

post-343-1209670169.jpg

But on Rex features 77 x 130

post-343-1209670895.jpg

Does anyone know how to enlarge these photos. when I have tried they go blurred.

When Gareth was in DOI each week he had some photo's in his pics on myspace from Rex, like this one

From Gareth's Myspace 286 x 480

But on Rex features 77 x 130

I think to get the big photos, you need to either be registered on the site to be able to download them at full size, or, which is probably what Gareth's MySpace would have done, buy the photos. Usually, for the first few days or even week, of the photos being uploaded onto Rex, they are available to download for free. I don't know if they have now stopped this, or if we were just unlucky enough to miss it.

Thanks Heather, So we shall have to ask Gareth to get them for us :laugh:

On some sites if you click on the picture you get a larger version (usually with writting all over it though) but on Rex when you click on them it just asks you to sign in :frantics:

There's a little rehearsal pic on Rex now, but again we have the same problem. 763624t.jpg
I do love him! :heart:
I do love him! :heart:
I do EXTREMLY love him :frantics: :heart:

Someone has managed to post a bigger version of this training pic on the BR, with a little write up as well

Dancing-On-Ice-Tour-Gareth-Gates-c8572c5d-4ef0-4863-9819-51feb9d6b743.jpg

Gareth Skates returns!

There he is! The one and only Gareth Skates, no doubt followed closely by partner in crime Maria. It was a joy to see this man back on the ice after he was voted off the show in the semi-final.

Hostess Holly Willoughby may not have shared the love at the final however - the star trod on her perfectly manicured toes backstage... with his skates on! Ouch.

There's also a picture of all the skaters on the tour

Dancing-On-Ice-Tour-rehearsals-04806674-c80c-4dc6-8ad6-3e0d3da4224a.jpg