Gatesys_Gal-Nat

Liverpooooooooool 3rd

10 posts in this topic

Well I've literally just go back through the door, thought Id do it now!

We got there about half 10, but had no idea where we were going to get there so did a little bit of clothes shoppin and little bit i mean 10 mins haha, and then went to find it, seriously we must have walked miles upon miles upon miles, we were walking for ages, kept asking people where to go cos we were lost, we finally got there dunno what time it was though!

We walked around the arena trying to find some sort of stage door only to find there isnt actually one, we asked different security people where they would come in and we virtually got a different answer every time, but wewalked around the arena probably about 10 times in all if not more, up and down steps and everything (my feet absolutely kill now) Anyway it got to around ten to one and decided theyd already be in and we cud get let in at 1, so went and waited!

We got inside and I got me programme wooop, its possible the biggest (thickness wise) programme ive ever had, its ace! We then got let inside to sit down and some woman tried to sit us in the wrong seats, so I was like no im rink side, so we went to sit in our seats, 2nd row they were ace, it seemed to take ages for the place to fill up.

Then with 7 mins to go Andy came out (the warmer upper guy) he seriously needs to learn some new stuff haha, hes still quite funny though and I got shown on the screen twice haha was funny, we then had to do our dancing same songs as usual bless!

It then started with all the professionals and torvil and dean, there get the party started routine, still as fab as it was first show loved it, then andi spoke to torvil and dean, and then all the celebs came out, Clare Tripped, and Gareth was in red ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUSSSS! We had our banner up needlessto say we were the ONLY people there with a banner! Oh I cant remember who the guest judge was Paul off some radio I dunno really!

Then the skaters started, Gareth came on 3rd, he scored 24, he was absolutely amazing, we went mad when he came on haha, waving the banner and shouting! He definitely deserved more than he got but he was happy, Nicky I think it was, said Gareth was one to watch for cos he changes so much or something, he takes all the comments on board and next time improves on whats been said but then some of what was good suffers, but they liked the way he goes across the ice and his speed and he did say it was alot different as the rink is so big. Oh he danced to Living on a prayer!

The other skaters scores were

Chris 29.5 - eurgh i still hate him

Suzanne 29

Kyran - 28 - I think

Bonnie - 27.5 - I think

Clare - 27 - I think

Gareth - 24

Linda - 22

David - ?

Zaraah - ?

It was then a break, where ewe got chance to text, the second half was PHENOMENAL seriously it was absolutely brilliant. i cant remember the order but Andrei and Suzie, Fred and Mel - spectacular, Matt, Dan, Kristina and Frankie - amazing. Gareth and Maria were absolutely brilliant Beautiful Day is what they danced to, bless him he had a little fall :( but he was brilliant. I do have to say though I was confused as to why Suzanne never skated again, has she at other shows? Also the 60s line up with them all was brilliant too!

Then they lined up to see who would skate the bolero, Gareth went out 4th from the end I think with the end being Kyran and Chris, Chris winning pfffft! Then they said they were going to party and boy did they party in the purple outfits, I got to see Gareth skating in PURPLE WOOOOOO - they danced to You Cant Stop The Beat, it was amazing, then they went to shake hands with the audience we werent in the right place, but then they lined up and shouted Gareth over cos I had a present to give him it, sohe came over and hugged and kissed me and then my mum and then he had to go :(

We then went outside tried again to find an exit but couldnt so walked back to the train station, didnt take as long but still a fair walk! but was well worth it, dunno if id go to liverpool again though unless its an afternoon show as I wouldnt be able to get home in time but still lol it was an amazing show.

I do have some pictures but they will have to come as and when im affraid, exams are lurking!

xxx

Thanks for your report Nat. Glad you got your hug from Gareth. looking forward to seeing your pictures :thumbsup:

I did it was superb, it seemed ages ago when it first started and mine was so far away, its even more amazing than in the studios!

A really nice report (:

im glad you enjoyed it (i will never be able to do it because i live in Barcelona, far far away from Gareth).

He looks gorgeous in the red outfits (and in all the outfits :wub:).

Did he dance to Try A Little Tenderness?

Thanks for your report Natalie :smile: glad you had such a great time. I look forward to seeing your pics too. :heart:

Sounds like you had a brilliant time. And you even got to meet Gareth for a minute, so that must have been a bonus on top of the night!

What a brilliant report. I could feel the enthusiasm jumping out from my computer screen. I can't wait to go myself - not long to go!!! :hyper:

Thank You for your report Nat, I really enjoyed reading it and finding out how Gareth got on with his performances. He is doing SO well bless him. :heart: :smile: