Sad News

Floz

I am sorry to pass on some really, really bad news for everyone on here.

One of our moderators, Nicola (GarethsHotChick), a huge Gareth fan and a friend to many of us has sadly passed away.

She will be remembered fondly by all of us and our thoughts go to her family at this sad time.

A very difficult message for you to post Floz.

I think Nicola was one of the bravest and most courageous people I've ever known. She never let her very serious problems get her down, or deter her from helping anyone she could. She will be very sadly missed.

My thoughts are with her family at this very sad time.

I am really upset to hear of Nicola's sudden death , I knew her quite well , she was a lovely brave girl , who suffered much pain , but she was so cheerful and put up with what life had thrown at her , I'm really sad that she didn't get to meet Gareth , she was such an enormously good fan , but I'm glad Nicola did speak to Gareth over the phone .

Anita ( Pepper ) is upset , as Nicola was a very good friend to her late daughter Tracie .

My sympathy and thoughts go to Nichola's parents and family .

I was so sad to hear this earlier today. I enjoyed many chats with Nicola on msn or by email as well as on here and valued her friendship. She always had something kind and positive to say, regardless of her own problems. She contributed fantastically to our community, and there is no doubt the place won't be the same without her. :heart:

Really, really sad news.

She was always so helpfull to everyone and a huge Gareth fan.

I remember when I wanted to give someone from here a Gareth keyring and Nichola sorted it all out for me and sent it in the post. She never wanted any acclaim. Just got on with helping people in her own quiet way.

She will be sadly missed by everyone.

My thoughts are with her family.

I am really upset to hear of Nicola's sudden death , I knew her quite well , she was a lovely brave girl , who suffered much pain , but she was so cheerful and put up with what life had thrown at her , I'm really sad that she didn't get to meet Gareth , she was such an enormously good fan , but I'm glad Nicola did speak to Gareth over the phone .

Anita ( Pepper ) is upset , as Nicola was a very good friend to her late daughter Tracie .

My sympathy and thoughts go to Nichola's parents and family .

Oh God, how awful. Please pass on my condolences to her friends and family. I didn't even know she was ill. Gareth is missing an angel.

This news is devastating! Nicola was a lovely person, always bright and cheerful in her posts, and never moaning about her lot in life. I will miss her so much! :heart: My heartfelt condolences go to her family at this very sad time.

I still can't believe it and can't describe how awful it is - how can any word describe what happened.

She was so sweet, I didn't know her but seen her pics and entries and I really like her so much but never told her.

I am so sorry.

Really saddened to learn this news. Nicola was one of the originals on the community. She always had a very fair opinions which she shared with others. She took a great deal of pleasure from being a Gareth fan and made a lot of friends online. Particularly tragic to lose life at such a young age.

Really saddened to learn this news. Nicola was one of the originals on the community. She always had a very fair opinions which she shared with others. She took a great deal of pleasure from being a Gareth fan and made a lot of friends online. Particularly tragic to lose life at such a young age.

I think she was one of those people that was an inspiration to us all.

Heather- thanks for that orbituary. Makes it so real doesn't it?

There is a chance to add a tribute to a book, that is going to be sent to Nichola's family, by the mods on the Official Site HERE

I still cant believe this :sad:

I miss Nic so much. She was one of the first persons I spoke to when I joined these boards and she was just so sweet. She was always there for anyone who needed advice or just someone to talk to. I'm so sad she never got to meet Gareth :sad:

RIP Nic,

I love you :heart:

Sara xx