Pics at the hotel

Floz

Thank you Floz.

I must say I nearly didn't recognise Jayne on those photos :smile:

Well I recognised her, but it does look like she has cleansed and toned before arriving at the hotel. Than pink TShirt isn't her colour (Chief Mod- we need an emoticon for being catty)!!

Edits to say- anyone any idea how old she is?

Great photo of Gareth though. Looks like he has pinched one of Jason's scarves.

What a shame that they aren't staying at a better hotel :tongue: CLICK HERE to see the facilities There's plenty of room for Gareth to spread out in that bed, while taking a nap, before working out some tunes for the next album, on that grande piano :smile: .

Lovely. I think he's stayed there before as well - when on tour

But you have to laugh at these places don't you - minimum of £350 a night (and lots more for the superposh rooms) and they still have the cheek to charge an extra £17.50 for breakfast!!

Great photos. Thanks for sharing. :thumbsup:

I've got to say, I think Jayne looks fab. And if she has any sense she will have removed all of that stage make-up as soon as possible - no shame in that. And good for her being happy to pose for photos without her slap on.

And eternal, Jayne Torvill is coming up for 51 in October

Blimey didn't realise she was that age. Thanks. She has a fantastic figure.

I think I read somewhere that Linda Lusardi was coming up 50. She looks blooming fantastic.

When we went to Birmingham to DOI, the chap behind had only come to see Linda and he and his partner were joking about it through the show.

Well I recognised her, but it does look like she has cleansed and toned before arriving at the hotel. Than pink TShirt isn't her colour (Chief Mod- we need an emoticon for being catty)!!

Edits to say- anyone any idea how old she is?

Great photo of Gareth though. Looks like he has pinched one of Jason's scarves.

What a shame that they aren't staying at a better hotel :tongue: CLICK HERE to see the facilities There's plenty of room for Gareth to spread out in that bed, while taking a nap, before working out some tunes for the next album, on that grande piano :smile: .

Jane is 50