Nottingham Report 15/05 and 16/05

Thought I'd do my report on the last 2 days now:

15/05/08 and 16/05/08

Well we never decided to go properly until Tuesday and then never booked tickets til Wednesday at 5, and the woman on the phone managed to get me front row rinkside tickets which was ace!

I then set off at half 9 and got into Notts at 1ish, and tried to find the place which took an absolute age I went around the Malbury bush i think, and got there found where to wait and saw Annette already waiting! We stood there talking for ages and then Matt, Kyran and David Seaman arrived and we met them, so I was texting Mel finding out where she was just in case Gareth turned up!

Mel ended up getting there around 3, and it wasnt long after before we saw Gareth and he told he would be out in half an hour, he looked gorgeous with his red trousers on bless, we also met other celebs including, Torvil and Dean, Kristina, Linda, Andrei, Bonnie and a couple of others, we ended up waiting until half 5 and finally Gareth came out, tripping over the gate bless him :| looking as gorgeous as ever, and signed our things, so first priority was to get Gareth to have a pic with Melissa so he did, then we all had our pics taken with him and they are brill pictures cos it was lovely and sunny when Gareth came out, it was amazing and we couldnt believe that he had finally come out! We then went to get some food before the show started and in McDonalds the woman was telling us she'd seen Gareth the day before so was telling us all about that, for anyone who wants to know in a happy meal theres like a pop stars book with it and Gareths in there! :P

We then went to pick up our tickets and went to the show which again was amazing, before the show we met Jazzer from here as she recognised me, Gareth first of all skated to Beautiful Day and scored 25.5 but scored 7th on the leaderboard his perfoamce was absolutely superb we loved it, he had a 4.5 off Jason and a 5.5 off guest judge and a 5.0 score from others!

We found out at the break that Chris wouldnt be skating as Frankie had be injured, we were glad that Chris werent skating in the second half but that also meant that we missed out on the four performing together, Fred and Mel was absolutely phenomenal again, Gareth did Living on a Prayer and that was blooming fantastic.

Bonnie and Kyran skated Bolero, Bonnie tripped so Kyran won it, they did the usual party and then we went down the side to see Gareth bless, aww hes so cute! We then went out the back to wait around the side and met Jason in which I had an argument with but we wont get into that! but me and Mel were in such shock!

It was then time for Melissas mum n dad to pick us up and take us back to hers, we hardly slept so for the next day we were absoluitely cream crackered, so we caught our bus at 10:12 and then arrived in Notts around 12 I think it was, and we decided on the way that we'd buy a football and get that signed for something different. So went around the shops and bought one and wondered around to see if we could see the hotel but no luck.

We then went and waited again near wehre we were the day before, and met robin cousins, which we werent expecting straight away as we wanted to play football but couldnt as we'd got an autograph, so played catch instead haha, we met a lady there whom we were talking to for ages, Jazzer came to join us as well and her sister, then later on Carol and Elaine and then Ann later on. we also met a lovely couple Alison and her husband. Again we met some celebs, Christopher Dean, Andi Peters, Linda Lusardi, Dan, Andrei, Pavel, Kristina, Matt, Suzanne, Suzie, some others as well.

Gareth and Maria arrived but he was running late and said that he'd come out a bit later on, and we waited ages again and he pulled up in a taxi and had been shopping lol, so must have left thru the front. But then he came back out and spent a while with us all, and we had our footballs signed, and me and Mel had a pic taken together with him and a boardie pic but in my picture only 3 boardies were there so dunno where the others are unless it was on a diff camera. I asked him about being in a bath robe and the presents I had gave him, then he went off! Phwoar he looked gorgeous in his green, that man can pull off any colour.

Unfortunately me and Melissa hadnt got tickets for the night show because I wouldnt have been able to get home and had work in the morning but it was definitely worth staying around, and me and Mel have had such a laugh over the past few days and certain things we'll be laughing at for weeks haha ;) aint that right mel? it was great meeting ya dude :P

Thanks for your great report Natalie :thumbsup: Glad you had a fantastic time :smile: Your photo's are GORGEOUS :heart: I do love Gareth in that green top :wub: Gareth just looks fantastic in anything :heart:

Thanks for the photo and video links Val :smile:

Bless. he's having a ball. Did you spot Linda tickle his ears at about 54 secs??

Yes I did. I wouldn't have spotted it if you hadn't have pointed it out. I don't know who is the most cheeky Gareth or Linda?

Great photos Natalie and great account. Thanks.