Dancing on Ice tour DVD

Snowdrop

Nice to see Gareth on the cover, does anyone know will it show back stage stuff maybe? :smile:

Last years DVD had a whole section of behind the scenes Khelda.

The DVD was a brilliant buy last year, it had all the performances and judges comments from both halves of the show in full, plus the behind the scenes section.

Last years DVD had a whole section of behind the scenes Khelda.

The DVD was a brilliant buy last year, it had all the performances and judges comments from both halves of the show in full, plus the behind the scenes section.

That's brilliant. :thumbsup:

Looking forward to it. Only two weeks until it will be released. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone bought this yet? I'm a bit wary, because I was disappointed with the lack of new material, in particular there wasn't enough Gareth on it!

If there isn't much Gareth I'll probably just put it on my Christmas wish-list, but if there is lots of Gareth I'll get a copy straight away! :laugh:

Has anyone bought this yet? I'm a bit wary, because I was disappointed with the lack of new material, in particular there wasn't enough Gareth on it!

If there isn't much Gareth I'll probably just put it on my Christmas wish-list, but if there is lots of Gareth I'll get a copy straight away! :laugh:

I have watched DVD and love it,the main part is the same as the tour,with Gareth doing 2 routines plus all the group routines.

The Documentary(behind the scenes) is on for 50mins,there is lots of Gareth,more than anyone else I think.He is so funny(hiding in the corner of the girls dressing room,pretending that's where he spends most of his time), there is also a short piece with him and Maria practising Bolero.For Gareth fans it is well worth buying. :thumbsup:

I have watched all the DVD today, the other routine is Beautiful Day Snowdrop . It was lovely to see Gareth and Maria practising their Bolero , it would have been lovely.

It was great to see all the behind scenes fun , which Gareth had , especially in the tour bus :laugh:

As Doris said lots of Gareth .

• 2 weeks later...