Gareth is to Star as Joseph in his West End Debut

Yorksheather

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It sounds as if it's trying to get you to install some software to play it. Do you have MediaPlayer installed?

I thought I did. How do I check?

I haven't had any trouble in the past listening to the links.

Edits to say I have done it :thumbsup: I clicked on Window Media Settings in my programmes and clicked Express Settings (which I did previously and nothing happened) but this time I clicked Finish and hey ho. I can now get the links.

Thanks all for the help.

:wub::wub: Mark Frith I love you :wub: What lovely words from both him and Steve Wright.

Off to bed with a beaming smile, now.

Oh thanks to Maggiemags too.

That is a lovely endorsement from a journalist for Gareth. Thanks so much!

Almost two years on from when he first appeared in the reality show to select a leading man for the Andrew Lloyd Webber musical, Lee hands his loin cloth to former Pop Idol star Gareth Gates on January 10.

“I am pleased Gareth is taking over,” says Lee. “Having been with the show for so long you feel a sense of ownership, but it is definitely going to good hands.”

Lee, 27, himself followed in the footsteps of Jason Donovan, Philip Schofield and Donny Osmond to take the title role in the show’s comeback, so he understands the pressure. It was seeing the touring production of the show at the Cliffs Pavilion, in Westcliff, as a youngster that sparked his acting ambition.

Lee says: “I think whoever plays the part for whatever period feels like it is their baby for that time and you want it to go to a good home. Gareth is a great guy and my advice to him was to have a great time and enjoy it.”

:D

http://www.echo-news.co.uk/echofeatures/39..._jetting_to_LA/

Hey all,

I'm Cavelle and I work for TotallyTheatre.com.

Just thought I'd draw your attention to the footage on our website. We've recently filmed an interview with Gareth about his new role in Joseph (and previously about his panto Cinderella)

Our site is an exclusive online theatre club - you join by paying £30 a year, then you get full access to all the site plus a free top priced ticket to a West End show worth up to £60 which is redeemable at any point during your year’s membership!

http://www.totallytheatre.com/home - take a look around!

Hi everyone,

To clarify you'll get a years membership from the day you join the site.

We offer Wicked, Grease, Buddy, The Woman In Black, Treasure Island & Blood Brothers as part of the deal!

We haven't got Joseph at the moment but it could well happen in the New Year! You can buy discounted Joseph tickets via the site as well!

x

Thanks for clarifying it for us. :smile:

I did forget to say we are running a members only competition at the moment to win a set of family tickets (2 adults, 2 children or 1 adult, 3 children) to see Cinderella with Gareth at the New Wimbledon Theatre on the 14th Jan (draw is on the 7th)

So even though we don't have Joseph tickets on the members offer just yet, there are still plenty of reasons to join!!

X

No, I've not, but now that you mention it, I remember reading something about it elsewhere. There is a recommendation that you can buy a really cheap rail ticket just to get the deal. You don't even need to catch the train!!!

Unfortunately it's another offer that's limited to week-night shows, and Wednesday matinees. In fact, it might be particularly ideal for people who want to make a day trip of it from those parts of the country. That's if you aren't using one of the hotel deals. :laugh:

It looks as if going during the week is the best option if you've got the time.