News from tonight's show (Monday opening)

Snowdrop

Thanks for your great report, Khelda. I was hoping that you would be able to post something tonight. It sounds like you had a fabulous time, along with the rest of the audience and Gareth too! I'm so pleased that he was so well received. Not surprised that you want to go again - I know that I want to go more than once.

Linda

Thanks so much for your wonderful report Khelda , what a fantastic evening to experience . I'm so glad everything went so well for Gareth. :smile:

I had a few texts from Janice this morning ( sent last night )

She said that Gareth showed no nerves at all, also she was talking to a lady who had seen all the different Joseph's , and she said that Gareth was brilliant :smile:

Those are lovely little extra snippets Khelda.

If anyone lives in the London region (or perhaps with Sky) it might be worth watching or recording any local London news today in case they mention it.

Last night was also the night of the Elle Style Awards, which means that it will be getting most of the attention in the Entertainment News bits, but who knows?

Also, The Evening Standard might have something too. :heart:

Khelda you are a gem.

It really was one of those special nights on here last night, where we all waited (anxiously and nails bit down to the quick) and for you to keep everyone updated was brilliant.

I loved reading your final report. With the details you gave I felt I was almost there.

She said that Gareth showed no nerves at all, also she was talking to a lady who had seen all the different Joseph's , and she said that Gareth was brilliant

Another snippett so good to read.

Thanks so much.

Roll on tomorrow. Can't wait to see it for myself and hear Close Every Door.

Also forgot to say, Gareth got some flowers at the end, and when the curtain went down I could see him jumping in the air with joy. :frantics:

So typical of him and so loveable. Thanks for the 'extra bits' - loved reading them.

Thanks for Janice's snippets too Heather :D

Just found a short video clip reporting on Gareth's first official night in 'Joseph'.

Joseph First Night

On the right-hand side of the page there are some videos from reelkandi.tv (hope the link works).

Linda

Thanks Linda, that was lovely to see.

And these were the people on the door asking how was Gareth when we left the theatre. :D