Val4Gareth

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Lauren Laverne@laurenlaverne

Radio 2 is quite different to 6Music. The are actual, alive flowers in vases, people are smiling and someone's desk ft a pic of Gareth Gates

:thumbsup:

Sounds like a nice place to be :thumbsup: They have obviously got taste :thumbsup:

Maria, do you mind me asking what your question to Gareth was when he replied No!! Never!!?

(I am struggling these days to read what is being said either to or about Gareth on twitter, for some reason :angry: )

Hi I don't mind, its nothing private :) it was something I asked him when there was a bit of banter going on between him and his sister Charlotte joking about wanting a boob job and Gareth was joking saying maybe we could have a surgery as part of our beauty shop and he jokes saying he might get one done (boob job) I said I know you're obviously joking about a boob job but would you ever have surgery done to your face? be honest but hope not.

Guest NicolaJayne

Its all very exciting, I have been waiting all week for what is to come next as I knew there was something else besides the Panto.

Don't know what happened to my Twitter account but couldnt sign in, tried everything so made a new account on my husbands e-mail address as it said mine was already in use, still can't sign in but still appear to be able to send tweets its weird. Won't allow me to confirm my e-mail address for some reason but there is a message appears at the top requesting me to. I have tried the helpline but got no responce.

@Gareth_Gates So pleased to announce I'm playing 'Eddie' in the brand new musical 'Loserville' at the West Yorkshire Playhouse, Leeds!

@Gareth_Gates Layed on the sofa, feeling sorry myself... Haven't felt well all day... I've got some sort of flu...Achy everywhere, coughing, head ache :-(

@Gareth_Gates The only thing that's making me feel a little better is the fact I'm picking up my new car tomorrow.... Woohoooo!!! So excited!

@Gareth_Gates I'm getting a new Range Rover Sport. But this time White!! Gulp!! #pleaseDontThinkI'mAposer !

Bless him hope he feels better tomorrow. Lol at him getting excited about his Car. :D

Just wondered do you think Gareth reads his mentions or just his timeline?

Yup Gazfan is right Val and unless he has the mobile phone thing highlighted on someone he follows's profile to he gets a text when they tweet, its why people he follows generally get more replies than people he don't follow because those he doesn't follow he has to click on his mentions to see them whereas people he follows, their tweets go on the main timeline thing.