Gareth on Twitter

Val4Gareth

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Put me in mind of UM at the start, only this is in darkness. :lol:

That was my first thought when I saw that picture Inge. He doesn't even look much older than he did when he made that video. Wouldn't be surprised if it was something he'd wanted to do for a while. Didn't he make some comment about `busking' once before.

Twitter

• Today's the day! Party in the Park at Woodside. In aid of Macmillan Cancer Charity. Looking forward to performing and seein some friends :-) by @Gareth_Gates 3 hours ago

Gareth has appeared in previous years at this event ( I remember seeing the pics ) which is at Matt Daine's parents , should be great for those that go , I hope the weather keeps fine . :thumbsup:

[*]

[*]

[*]

[*]

[*]

[*]

[*]

[*]

image_normal.jpg Matt Daines @Matt_Daines1 15m

And we're ready for ya.... Last minute sound checks @Gareth_Gates @kiejae @PrincessAmyLiz .. EXCITED!!!! #PITP pic.twitter.com/CFKx1adH

A1O0VoOCMAAty-g.jpg Flag this mediaFlagged (learn more)