Gareth on Twitter

Val4Gareth

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This person appears to be the actor playing Dan in Joseph - he's following Gareth. http://twitter.com/michaelquinntcb

He was also in the Grease is the Word tv show and got to the semi-final stage, same as Danny Rhodes, who was the contestant with a stammer that was inspired by Gareth and got coaching from Michael Hay etc. I wonder if they'd met before. It was probably funny for Michael to work with Gareth after competing against Danny before.

He might be worth a follow in his own right.

He does! You can see that most of his tweets are from his phone - they are the ones that have "Twitterberry" underneath. The ones that say "web" are from a normal internet connection.

I do wonder if he's been shown how to read the messages people are sending to him - as he's not managed to reply to any yet, lol. He needs a session with Phillip Schofield! :laugh:

Mind you, I do sometimes wonder how Phillip manages to find the time to do all of that tweeting, and Jonathon Ross is worse!

Quick - call Childline. They should do a full enquiry as to why he didn't rush straight home to watch a baby sleep! :shocked: :blink:

Or perhaps he should rush home, wake her up and teach her painting or something. I'm not sure what he should be doing, but obviously spending time with friends is a very, very bad thing. He should probably give up work too and stay in the house 24 hours a day. It's the only healthy thing to do.

It's a well known fact that new fathers don't need to stay in touch with old friends. He should abandon them all and can call them again in eighteen year's time. :pinch:

Quick - call Childline. They should do a full enquiry as to why he didn't rush straight home to watch a baby sleep! :shocked: :blink:

Or perhaps he should rush home, wake her up and teach her painting or something. I'm not sure what he should be doing, but obviously spending time with friends is a very, very bad thing. He should probably give up work too and stay in the house 24 hours a day. It's the only healthy thing to do.

It's a well known fact that new fathers don't need to stay in touch with old friends. He should abandon them all and can call them again in eighteen year's time. :pinch:

I'm so glad you agree with me!! :laugh: would be great if all babies slept all night too.