Gareth on Twitter

Val4Gareth

In the pub again then :D so much for getting straight home to his family :w00t: :baby: good for him not letting fatherhood get in the way of his social life. :tongue:

Surely he's entitled to wind-down after a performance with a quiet drink with a few friends or members of the cast. He's probably a lot more relaxed when he gets home to Suzanne and Missy for doing that. And isn't that all part of the networking side of his job.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so glad you agree with me!! :laugh: would be great if all babies slept all night too.

Well yes - fathers being expected to rush straight home after work is equally realistic as babies sleeping through the night. :laugh:

Val, it might be that Gareth was spending time with people from the cast, but Saturday night or Sunday daytime might be the only time that Gareth can meet up with some of his old friends who work regular office hours, but then he might think that he's better off keeping Sunday daytime for family stuff.

Aside from normal friends, part of Gareth's committment to the McGuire programme as a coach is to stay in touch with some of the other members that come under his care. I don't know exactly what Gareth has committed to, but I know it's perfectly plausible that Gareth could be taking his charges out for dinner or drinks to give them pep talks.

Not being a stalker, I don't know the friends that Gareth mentioned, or how he knows them or what his reasons were for spending a couple of hours with them after work last night, but I'm certainly not going to assume that he's a bad father because of it. :unsure:

Incidentally, does anyone know for sure that Suzanne was waiting at home, all upset that her husband was out enjoying himself even though she'd begged him to stay at home?

Well yes - fathers being expected to rush straight home after work

Seeing as Gareth isn't working normal 9 to 5 hours, its far more sensible for them to spend time together as a family during the day when its more likely Missy will be awake to see her Daddy. I'm sure Gareth & Suzanne are realistic enough to know they can't spend 24 hours a day in each others company. Or even if they'd want to. It bodes a much more healthy and stable relationship to be able to spend a little time apart in their own space. I wonder if Gareth does the baby-sitting for part of the day so Suzanne can go shopping or meet up with a friend for a coffee or even an alcoholic drink :shocked:

I wonder if Gareth does the baby-sitting for part of the day so Suzanne can go shopping or meet up with a friend for a coffee or even an alcoholic drink :shocked:

Gareth said in an interview a while ago that they were planning for Suzanne would do the nights and for him to do the days.

Perhaps I should hold fire on the childline telephone call. But if anyone sees any sign of Gareth out during the daytime without a note from Suzanne, please let me know. I'll get Esther on the phone immediately. :laugh:

More to the point, I wonder if anyone saw Suzanne out having a drink with her friends whether an issue would be made of it. I bet she does it as often as Gareth, if truth were known. I think its great that they are a normal family as well as celebrities.

Gareth said in an interview a while ago that they were planning for Suzanne would do the nights and for him to do the days.

Perhaps I should hold fire on the childline telephone call. But if anyone sees any sign of Gareth out during the daytime without a note from Suzanne, please let me know. I'll get Esther on the phone immediately. :laugh:

don't worry i will :tongue:

For all we know, Suzanne might not even be in London. She might have taken Missy to visit her own family for a few days. Or her parents might be the ones doing the visiting.

I remember Suzanne saying that she had no intention of stopping Gareth from going out and having fun after they were married. Perhaps she wasn't lying!

I hope so Val, as us mums know she certainly needs a break too. :smile:

I agree, but I think young hubbies these days give their wives a lot more support and breaks from the little ones than they ever did in my time. I could count on the fingers of one hand the amount of times my husband looked after my babies so I could go out for a break. Oh how times have changed.

Yes, and women aren't pathetic creatures who are incapable of asking their husbands for help. I'm sure that if Suzanne was finding it all too much and wanted Gareth at home last night, she'd have got on the phone to him. Perhaps he'd just been sending messages to Suzanne which is why his friends complained about him being anti-social on his phone in the first place!

Hopefully everyone will be happy to hear that Gareth is having his Sunday lunch by the river - with Missy in one arm! :laugh:

Apparently he has a folk in the other one. :ermm: I hope they aren't too heavy - whoever they are! :hyper:

I'm really getting to like this Twitter. Its great to hear all these little snippets of their life. Glad they appear to be having a nice weather day and can make the most of Gareth's day off :heart:

It's great fun, isn't it? I love that I can find out what Gareth is having for his lunch and read what Jonathon Ross had for his sneaky pre-lunch snack as well as photos of Phillip Schofield's (very tasty looking) ice-cream, all from the same page! :hyper:

It's really interesting reading what other people are saying to Gareth as well.:heart:

Good fun. And sitting by the river in Chiswick sound pretty idyllic.

Now all G has to do is learn how to add pictures and to follow people so he can have conversations with them

Good fun. And sitting by the river in Chiswick sound pretty idyllic.

Now all G has to do is learn how to add pictures and to follow people so he can have conversations with them

Well you managed to get the proper link put on the OS Floz, so perhaps a little hint in Figaro's ear might do the trick :laugh:

I thought so too Heather, and I thought it could be work related too. After all his messages are meant for his fans. :whistle:

I agree too Khelda. I always find if I look deep enough I can always find some inner meaning behind most of Gareth's messages. He's very clever at telling things without actually telling them if you know what I mean :thumbsup:

This has been posted on Twitter.

#Going to see Joseph (musical) 2morrow in London!! I think Gareth Gates is joseph, aaaah! we're wearing I <3 Gareth tops 2 get his attention

Don't think they'll need to go out of the way to attract Gareth's attention. He's usually pretty accommodating to everyone who wants to meet him. I shall be there and will keep my eye out for the t-shirts :laugh:

Can't wait :hyper: :hyper:

There also appears to be a radio station `radioW' who are playing Gareth's music. Anyone know anything about this station?

Val I think I mentioned that station before, its a german radio station and they seem to play Gareth's Sunshine song a lot. :thumbsup:

http://radiow.de/

Of course, I remember you mentioning it now. Its nice that they are playing Sunshine. I wonder if they play anything else as well. We'll have to keep a watch out.