Gareth on Twitter

Val4Gareth

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really ill :-( Got the worst cold and I'm aching all over. But as they say in show-business... 'tHe sHoW mUsT gO oN!' x

Aww bless. What a great sport for carrying on though, hope he's feeling better soon. He has a day off tomorrow so hopefully that will help.

Aww, poor Gareth. There are probably a lot of germs floating about at the theatre, especially with all the children and fans wanting hugs at the end of the night!

At least he can have tomorrow off. I hope he doesn't have too much planned and can spend the day in bed with some hot lemon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Is Gareth into Horse Racing then. Zoe Salmon has posted this on Twitter

Lost the 2nd race but won the 3rd with Sea th Stars. Now judging the best dressed horse with Gareth Gates. Might ice-skate with him after

Maybe Gareth is doing all sorts of little jobs at the moment before he has to start rehearsing for the Broadway to West End show, and then Les Mis. :D

I wouldn't mind betting he's already doing some rehearsing. Or at least getting some tips on the acting.

I love the fact you can find out little snippets about him by reading other people's tweets (esp given that G seems to have stopped tweeting)

So he's at Sandown today, judging a best dressed horse (the mind boggles ??) competition and yesterday was on a Ryanair flight and packed his own lunch rather then being ripped off (v. sensible)!!

Good to hear he's out and about. I hope he had fun at the racing. I can't see that being a "job" as such. More of a fun day out!

I was trying to work out where that guy who tweeted about the flight had been, but he wasn't giving away much either, except that he's a film-maker! People (especially Gareth) need to be more forthcoming with this kind of information.

• 3 weeks later...

Hallelujah!! Updated at last. Interesting too. Gareth is taking his role as Marius very seriously

Kids! Im a Thespian Actor! Well nearly! Im currently doing a 4 week summer school at RADA. Its amazing. "If music be the food of love...."

Can't wait to see the results of his hard work :thumbsup: