Performing Arts School in Bradford

Gareth has just announced this on Twitter and Facebook

Gareth will be opening a performing arts school for Children in Bradford in September. See the Bradford Telegraph... http://fb.me/15xtX0MG9

Slightly longer message on Facebook

Gareth will be opening a performing arts school for Children in Bradford in September. See the Bradford Telegraph and Argus tomorrow who are running a news piece. Longer feature to follow. ali x

Hope someone will be able to get the T&A and post up the article for us.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they all come under the GatesWilkes umbrella. :D

When Gareth first talked about doing an academy, I presumed that he'd be doing this back home in Bradford, but perhaps that took a little longer to arrange.

I hope people will be able to tune in and get the paper. I did notice that the T&A had started to follow Gareth on twitter, so presumably this was all linked.

News just in ...

]Jonny_Wilkes @gateswilkes @gareth_gates[/b] hope it goes well Tommrow pal !!! Sorry can't be there.. Can't wait to start !!!

less than a minute ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to gateswilkes

So it looks as if it is a joint venture, although in this case I imagine that Gareth is leading it, especially the publicity.

Guest NicolaJayne

Gareth has just announced this on Twitter and Facebook

Slightly longer message on Facebook

Hope someone will be able to get the T&A and post up the article for us.

Wonderful news that Gareth is opening a Performing Arts School on his home ground in Bradford. :jump:

So that will be 2 starting in September at different ends of the country. That's going to be quite tricky to manage I would think, but I guess Jonny W and wife have a successful formula to help

Anyway, good for G+S, its lovely to see the service being offered n Bradford too

It's great that Gareth has an academy in his home town. I am so pleased for him. :thumbsup:

The extra news in the actual paper says -

After Pop Idol Gareth sold 3.5 million records , released three albums and had four Number 1 singles .

This summer he will perform across the UK , and revealed plans for a new album . " I've put together a band , we have jamming sessions in my shed ! " he said . "we're working on an album . "

For more about the school visit Gatesandwilkesacademy.com.

e - mail emma.clayton@telegraphandargus.co.uk

The pulse radio interview will be tomorrow .

ThePulseNews The Pulse News Team

Interviewing Bradford singer @Gareth_Gates later today. You can hear about his new performing arts school in the news bulletins TOMORROW

27 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply »

Thanks Heather, I also think its brilliant he is able to do it at his old school premises.

and revealed plans for a new album . " I've put together a band , we have jamming sessions in my shed ! " he said . "we're working on an album . "

:thumbsup::jump:

ReporterLauren Lauren Hood

Just spoke to@gareth_gates Lovely guy!Currently writing new material but it may b different from what we expect!Find out more on KMFM nxt wk

1 hour ago

new material but it may b different

I really wonder what kiind of music he is doing now??? :unsure:

:dj: maybe some similar ones he plays in his other job?