McGuire course Birmingham

lindajan

Have just seen this tweet from Matt Wilton:

imstucknomore Matt Wilton

A great day & all going well with prep for mcguire course in Birmingham with a great meeting with Iwc media and @Gareth_Gates & ali perry.

I wondered what it meant so looked on the McGuire website and Gareth is course instructor there from 19th - 22nd October. I don't remember seeing this before. We know he is doing the Ireland one in November but not this one, unless I've forgotten. He certainly believes in keeping himself busy.

Linda

Yes, I expect so. Once they had the agreement with BBC3 to make the show, they'd have needed to set up a separate course to any already planned to make sure that everyone attending agrees to be filmed, and they might need to have a slightly different venue from normal to account for the technical contstraints.

At least with him doing two courses close together time wise, but far apart distance wise, he'll be able to recycle some of his material! :D

Guest NicolaJayne

I think its incredible how Gareth finds the time to fit everything in as he now has the Theatre school that he is opening with Jonathan Wilkes in Milton Keynes too.

I've said it before but I will say it again................so very proud of him X

He's just wonderful isn't he.

The person on Twitter who has said he's going to be involved with Gareth's Stammer House program has tweeted this, so it looks like at least some of the filming for the show will be taking place in Birmingham this week.

En-route to Birmingham for the McGuire Programme and continue the filming for #GarethGatesStammerHouse documentary

Gareth said in one of his interviews that the Stammer House program would be shown towards the end of November didn't he?

Well, I've just been chatting (or tweeting) to the person who is on the course and he just said the program would be shown hopefully in the beginning of next year. Apparently the production were aiming for November but have now put it back to next year. Saves us geting het up about when its going to appear on the listings next month.

This young lady met Gareth in KFC Birmingham today.

@mandeep1912 me and @Gareth_Gates in KFC birmingham :D xx http://t.co/aQpDcrxm

post-132-0-14953000-1319219949.jpg

There have been lots of people saying they bumped into Gareth in Birmingham today. Must have been the day when the students go out to speak to 100 people.