Acoustic Gig Sunday December 18th Stratford-on-Avon

eternal

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks so much for posting this Eternal :) where is Stratford Upon Avon? I never know where things are,need geography lessons lol was no good at it in school lol

OMG is he mad doing this at the end of a 2 show day :o though don't know why anything suprises me with him now bless him x

Sounds brilliant. What a fantastic pre-Christmas treat. :D

I see you can buy tickets here: http://www.ticketweb.co.uk/user/?region=gb_midlands&query=detail&event=476077

where is Stratford Upon Avon? I never know where things are,need geography lessons lol was no good at it in school lol

Maria, if ever you are wondering where somewhere is, just go to google, click on the maps bit, and enter the place and it will show you exactly where it is. In fact, most of the time you don't even need to click on maps, because it will work out it is a place name you've entered. :D

On the banks of the river, how lovely to do a gig there. I love Stratford on Avon, we have visited there many times. Thanks Heather for the info.

It was Eternal who gave us this news Carol, not me .

Sorry Chris, profuse apologies. I have booked to go, and am very excited about it.

Guest NicolaJayne

Know what you mean about it being too near Christmas, we have a family Christmas Dinner booked for that day, plus all the nights out and December is allways a busy month as its also mine and my husbands Birthdays

• 5 weeks later...

For anyone wondering if they should go to the gig, which I think will be brill, there are some offers on for local hotels http://www.laterooms.com/en/p1301/pv123129d/Hotels.aspx?LonLat=&hidfl=&k=Stratford&d=20111218&n=1&rt=1-0&currencies=GBP&distanceUnit=Miles

Many of the offers will be in walking distance of the venue as Stratford on Avon is only small (but extremely lovely) :thumbsup:

OMG travelling by tube alone sounds scary so I guess 4 1/2 hours is more boring than anything,if it was me I would sleep as usually fall asleep on journeys anyway lol,so you may as well go as it will be worth it :)

I'm pleased for you if you can go to either one or both of these :) ,I know how dissapointed you was before Poole got a new date and that you wanted to go to one of these type of gigs as much as me and others who hav'nt been to one yet x