Back-up boards and Facebook page

Snowdrop

The eagle-eyed amongst you will have noticed that we've got rid of the link to our back-up boards. In fact, we've deleted the whole back-up forums as we decided we didn't need them any more.

We also have a Facebook page, which we will use if there are any problems on here. We will also use it from time to time to announce news about Gareth, or what's happening on here, so please "Like" us, if you want to find us easily, and stay up to date.

GPG Facebook

Please also follow us on @GPGnet

• 2 years later...
Guest NicolaJayne

Thank you for reminding me of this Facebook page as I had forgot all about it and have now sent messages to lots of my Gareth fans to like the page which quite a few have done.

Its good that the GPG Facebook page is there for whoever wants to use it (eg in emergencies), but to be honest when visitors can get all the information they want on Gareth on this fantastic site, I don't think they need anywhere else to visit. There is very little, if any, Gareth news that is not posted on here.