Pizza Express Maidstone 1.6.12

eternal

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww that's true :D wish I would of thought of that, its a lot more positive way to do so and so true and that's what is most important :) its lovely they want him back again, i'm sorry for my negativity, its just with the disapointment with Hair being cancelled but i'm sure now it has, there will be plenty of room for more gigs :) thanks for posting x

Guest NicolaJayne

Its lovely that Gareth is appearing at Pizza Express at Maidstone again but don't think I will get there as Maidstone is still quite a way from where I live, never mind I'm sure something nearer will come up.

Keep positive Maria as I'm sure something will come up nearer you too.

How fantastic that Gareth has been asked back again to Maidstone. He must have gone down really well last time.

I think after he was there last year, they were asking on their Facebook who people would liike to see there and I know I suggested they have Gareth back, so perhaps lots of other people did too.

Maria I think there are only a few maybe only 2 Pizza Express establishments where they are able to stage one of these events, so that too is good that Gareth has been asked back.

Guest NicolaJayne

Does anyone know if the £31 is just for the entertainment? I noticed that other acts are anything from £10 upwards, Gareth was the most expensive but then I had never heard of any of the others.

Thank you for posting about this. It's great that Gareth is doing another gig at Pizza Express.

I remember last time he did the Pizza Express gig, I did look to see if there were any local Pizza Express venues to where I live in Yorkshire. Think Leeds was the nearest which held music events, so emailed Ali to ask if Gareth could do similar event there, but never heard anything back.

Guest NicolaJayne

I am now going to Maidstone and still can't believe my luck as I never exspected this was a possibility.

Brian has agreed to take me as he knew I was upset about Hair being cancelled and really wanted to go last time but we had a family outing arranged for that day. I booked straight away online in case he changed his mind LOL

I am even more surprised as its a Friday and he has a long journey to work and back, then on top of that all the driving to Maidstone.

Its always nice to have a Gareth event to look forward to even if its a few months away, and it has really lifted my spirits after the dissapointment of Hair.

Why not another pizza express, it doesnt seem fair the same one again,i'm sorry but I can't help how I feel :( will never get to one of these type of gigs at this rate, not just thinking of myself as it would be nice for everyone to be able to get to one.
Oh Maria hun I can understand how upset you are, keep faith, and I am sure Gareth will come your way soon! hugs. He did go down very well there last time, June and I can vouch for that. There was a meet and greet from him in the foyer and pics as usual, and of course that was the day June was able to give him the lovely book she had worked so hard on. There were quite a few young girls there, and one was chatting to us saying how enthralled she was to finally meet her idol after 10 years. I count myself very lucky to be going again, we have been away, but Vera , bless her has booked our tickets for us. :thumbsup:

I am now going to Maidstone and still can't believe my luck as I never exspected this was a possibility.

Brian has agreed to take me as he knew I was upset about Hair being cancelled and really wanted to go last time but we had a family outing arranged for that day. I booked straight away online in case he changed his mind LOL

I am even more surprised as its a Friday and he has a long journey to work and back, then on top of that all the driving to Maidstone.

Its always nice to have a Gareth event to look forward to even if its a few months away, and it has really lifted my spirits after the dissapointment of Hair.

I'm so pleased for you Elaine. After all the trauma you've had over the past few weeks, it will help get your mind off what happened. Wish I could go as well, but its an awfully long way from here. I hope you have a lovely time, although its quite a while to wait yet.

Guest NicolaJayne

I wish you could go too Val and everyone else, its so annoying when the best things Gareth does are usually far away. I had a look to see where the other Pizza Express venues were and there is one in Soho and one in Chelsea so looks like there aren't any up north unless its just me who couldn't find any more.

Soho will do nicely for me as its London so can get back to Sarahjane's the same night/early morning as its pretty much the same as getting back from a West End show but for me right now after feeling a bit low the last few days i'm just glad Gareth is okay and the more people who get to see him the better as the more fans the merrier :) thats the best way to look at it for me or anyone else who can't see him, hope one's further up north and further down south and around the country get confirmed so everyone has a chance, it would be selfish of me to only think of myself, i'm genuinly very pleased for those who can see him :) just as people are pleased for me when I can. x

I looked on the Pizza Express website and found one at the Corn Exchange, in Leeds which does live music, so I've just sent an email to ask if Gareth would be able to do a similar gig up in Leeds. I know Gareth works really hard, so I understand it might not be possible for Ali to arrange it but thought it was worth sending an email again this time round to see if she could arrange something similar to the Maidstone gig. http://www.pizzaexpress.com/visit-a-restaurant/restaurant/leeds-corn-exchange/

Guest NicolaJayne

Leeds never came up in my search Katy but it says live music, would be lovely if Gareth appeared there for all the northern fans.