Momentous Musicals:19th July 2012

Val4Gareth

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Was chatting with the Director of Momentous Musicals on Twitter and he informs me that Gareth will be on throughout the whole show, so I think we're going to get a huge chunk of Gareth's voice. That will do for me. :jump: :jump: :wub:

Yes I booked last night Elaine after I had posted to say I got on the site just before I went to bed :jump: i'm on the second row with Sarahjane and Andrea :) really can't wait for this now especially after hearing Gareth will be on most of the time and having no idea when I would see him again after the Hair news :) x

An0ther article from London Theatres. I particularly like this bit

http://www.lastminutetheatretickets.com/blog/index.php/17570/speckulation-entertainment-presents-gala-concert-momentous-musicals-with-gareth-gates-and-rachael-wooding/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Two of the West End’s brightest stars, Gareth Gates and Rachael Wooding, will be performing some of the best-loved songs from classic musicals such as Wicked, West Side Story, The Phantom of the Opera and Miss Saigon, enriched by the addition of an outstanding dance ensemble and live onstage band.

Was chatting with the Director of Momentous Musicals on Twitter and he informs me that Gareth will be on throughout the whole show, so I think we're going to get a huge chunk of Gareth's voice. That will do for me. :jump: :jump: :wub:

Fantastic Can;t Wait :jump:

Guest NicolaJayne

Thanks for posting yet another article Val :) its lovely to see there's so many articles on this :thumbsup:

Lovely to hear you're booked for this too Suzie :D

my tickets came today :)

My tickets also came today Maria :thumbsup:

Does anyone know if they are singing any more songs from other musicals, apart from those that we know which are ... Joesph, les mis, phantom of the opera, west side story, miss saigon, and wicked.

Its just that am working on making something for Gareth and would like to know if they are singing songs form other shows. please help. :).

John, the Director of Momentous Musicals has asked me to let you all know that there will be songs from plenty of musicals in the show. He can't say which ones yet as they've not been fully decided, but he saw the thread on here and wanted us to be as fully filled in as possible. :thumbsup:

Well done Val. You should have been an investigative journalist, following up on all these leads. :lol:

I didn't do anything Snowdrop. He approached me with a message on Twitter.

@valjcooper Hi Val - just saw the massive thread on MM on the website - can you let them know it will have songs from plenty of shows in it!

I just had to confirm which website he meant and it was this one.