Val4Gareth

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest NicolaJayne

Thank you Snowdrop. I probably booked by phone in which case they wouldn't know my e-mail address.

I have already pressed the like page for MM, hope we get the 3 more.

Guest NicolaJayne

Nice video wonder if its in Gareths lounge as I think the lamps from the christmas tree pic are in the background.

I have just been on You Tube to comment on the video so would be nice also if he could get more comments on there about the video.

I will go to the Facebook page also to comment, forgot about that.

Forgot to thank Heather for putting the video on here. I have also shared it round my facebook friends.

Thanks Heather for posting about the video, lovely to watch :D

I'm well excited about this tweet

John G-Roberts@laughingmonsta

Some exciting #MomentousMusicals news coming soon - in the meantime please like our Facebook page to find out more: http://on.fb.me/I1jcFX

Its just such a shame for those who can't go now because of the date change :( for that I feel sad x

It could be but I don't think there will be any other cast, sounds to me a lot like the Valentines concerts, i'll find the peice of writing that makes me think this and see if you/anyone else sees it different :) as it could just be me.

Edits, I can't find what I was meaning, maybe I just looked at it wrong lol, reading one of Vals post on the first page and on something on their FB page saying pretty much the same, it does sound there will be other stars but it does say Gareth headlines the show and looking back at Vals post with the reply from the guy on Twitter, he says to her Gareth will be on for the whole show so it does mean he will definitely be on for most of it :)

Nice video wonder if its in Gareths lounge as I think the lamps from the christmas tree pic are in the background.

I have just been on You Tube to comment on the video so would be nice also if he could get more comments on there about the video.

I will go to the Facebook page also to comment, forgot about that.

I thought it might be the same place as they did the Loserville launch, as there were exposed bricks in the photos from that.

I think they are keen for people to like and share the page and clip on YouTube as it's all good advertising for the show. I got the impression from something I read somewhere (not sure where) that there will be more cast announced for the show, but the way it's being set up, it's going to have a lot of Gareth. I think it will be a real treat for those who can make it.

A new target and rewards on the Momentous Musicals page

Momentous Musicals

Do you have a question for Gareth Gates about his musical theatre career? Or maybe about his favourite Momentous Musicals? When we reach 250 Likes, we'll be taking your questions to be answered in an exclusive Facebook interview. How quickly can we get there? Go!

• 3 weeks later...

Sometime's I go on here http://www.facebook....%2F&h=EAQFz291P same with this link which leads to the same page so its that page in general http://www.atgtickets.com/Momentous-Musicals-Tickets/7/2665/#overview_tab to have a nosy how tickets are selling but for some reason for me it still often comes up as cannot display this webpage, its random whether it works or not, I know some on here had this problem when tickets first went on sale and they tried to book online but I wonder why its still doing it or if it does it on anyone else.

Its getting me mad because I want to share it on Twitter and Facebook like me and others have done before but i've decided I don't want to share something that doesn't work proper to help promote something as i've no idea if the problem happens for others and its not going to help people to book if this happens.

Momentous Musicals are asking for suggestions for songs you'd like to hear Gareth sing at the show. Might be an opportunity to hear sing some of our favourite songs.

We have a poll about what song you would like @Gareth_Gates to sing in #momentousmusicals over on our FB page: http://t.co/OoqHkVhh

It could go on till the next morning and it wouldn't be enough for me.

I've been trying to find a way to narrow my choice down to one song all day and have failed hopelessly. I'm afraid i had to list about half a dozen. :P:lol: