Brand New Musical - Loserville, West Yorkshire Playhouse - 18th June - 14th July

Val4Gareth

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NicolaJayne

Its a good article about the show in the T & A.

I am now more than happy to say that I am going to Loserville. Just goes to prove that nothing is impossible when it comes to Gareth. I have actually got my tickets for the show and also booked and got a very good deal on a hotel nearby too. So all sorted and can now look forward to what I am sure will be a wonderful and very memorable show. :jump: :jump: :jump::thumbsup: For anyone thinking of booking all matinee's are only £17

Sorry I've only just seen your post Elaine. I've been up to my ears in sorting out my move. I'm so pleased you managed to get booked for Loserville, Its very exciting to be able to see Gareth in a brand new show. Hope to be able to get there myself.

Guest NicolaJayne

I am not going till the last day Andrea as it was the only time we were free to go up there.

I really hope that you will be able to go and also that Val will also be able to go, and as many fans as possible as we want this to be a success for Gareth.

I was upset as I had thought that I would have to give this one a miss, with a holiday and Grandchildrens Birthdays, family come first. This was the only free weekend but my sister is away so couldn't stay with her.

Guest NicolaJayne

Welcome barbirgirl :D great that you have got your tickets, as you are going before me it will be great if you could post on here about the show.

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder if they have relocated to a nice apartment as previously or if they are moving in with mom for the duration?

I would imagine it is like starting a new job for them all (which it is) but they are all starting together, which would certainly feel better. I was listening to an interview recently when the actress was saying how being part of a show similar to this is like becoming part of a new family each time. There is such togetherness. Sounds lovely and good fun too. (not how you always feels when you start a new job- sometimes you don't want to go back the next day)!!

Thanks Khelda. Good to know it's not long to wait.

I was listening to an interview recently when the actress was saying how being part of a show similar to this is like becoming part of a new family each time

You can tell this is te same for a lot of people when you see the relationship between Gareth and other cats on Twitter for example him and Nicola Brazil, friends for life, how much this makes me wish so much I had the talent to perform in a show with Gareth haha

I remember at the time when Russel Grant was in Aladdin and the 3 of hem were tweeting one another and I commented on how close they seem and Russel replied to me saying we are like family Maria, what I also found really sweet was the fact Russel was only in it for 1 week and he and Gareth became so close.

This will be such a fantastic show and definitely something very different for Gareth which is good :) I remember a couple of weeks back when there was some banter going on between Gareth and some of the cast and Gareth tweeted about him being the oldest which proves just how young looking Gareth is when the others are a few years older.

I remember at the time when Russel Grant was in Aladdin and the 3 of hem were tweeting one another and I commented on how close they seem and Russel replied to me saying we are like family Maria, what I also found really sweet was the fact Russel was only in it for 1 week and he and Gareth became so close.

Ah that's nice.

I didn't realise Gareth was the oldest in Loserville.

Wow I'll be able to see that new banner tomorrow whilst on my way to college. Been eagerly awaiting them to change the posters; been watching every time I pass the WYP. Thanks for posting Heather :D