Brand New Musical - Loserville, West Yorkshire Playhouse - 18th June - 14th July

Val4Gareth

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for posting these pics Maria.

I'm not too sure about the first photograph. Gareth looks so thin!

Loving his shoes though!!

I think its because he's wearing skinny jeans it makes his legs look really thin, my girls wear them and they look like they have thinner legs than usual

Loserville/Real Radio Competition

Win tickets

Tune into Elisa on the All-Request Workday between 1-4pm for your chance to win tickets to see this fantastic show!

If you are not lucky enough to win then Real Radio is giving you another chance to win - just by answering this simple question.

Competition closes Friday 1st July 2012

Which TV show catapulted Gareth Gates to fame?*

Pop Idol

Gareth Gates

Come Dine With Me

http://www.realradioyorkshire.co.uk/win/win-tickets-to-loserville/0a419

Not managed to sit and listen out for comp this week, but going to sit and listen on Friday when I've more time and might try enter.

Its been great seeing Loserville advertised all around Leeds. Seen the posters on a couple boards and even went past a couple of telephone boxs with Loserville posters on :thumbsup:

Loserville Musical@lsrvillemusical

RT @wyplayhouse: Grab a copy of Yorkshire Evening Post for chance to win #loserville VIP tickets and party @JamesBourne @Gareth_Gates...

Drat I have just got in and too tired to go out again to buy the Yorkshire Evening Post . I wish I had read this earlier as it tells you about the VIP tickets for opening night , and some pre show parties which look fun .

http://www.wyp.org.uk/what's-on/2012/loserville/ The link won't work I don't know why ?

Win VIP Tickets for Press Night!

yep.png

Buy a copy of the Evening Post on Thursday 31 May and you could be in with the chance of attending the VIP Press Night for Loserville with four of your friends. Got your copy of the Yorkshire Evening Post? Then enter the code and your contact details HERE. One winner (chosen at random) will win 5 tickets for Loserville, dinner in our Cafe Bar, programme and merchandise and EXCLUSIVE access to the VIP event following the show. 5 Runners up will each win a pair of tickets (not VIP) for another performance. Everyone who enters will get a discount voucher for the show.

ENTER THE COMPETITION

GEEK/CHIC?

PRE-SHOW PARTIES - 22 & 29 June, 4 & 6 July

Come down from 6.30 on Fridays & on Independence Day and join us for:

Fancy Dress

Prizes for the best costumes - Geek / Chic, however you feel, visit Costume Hire for inspiration and amazing costumes

Live Music

Crowds will be performing each party event. Come back for more information soon

Awesome Food & Drinks

Visit our Diner and build your own burger or enjoy an American-style hotdog made from local Yorkshire sausage - make a meal of it with french fries, all for just £5.75

Bottles of Bud and loads of Soda available all night

Make a night of it with our Loserville Party Package

Dinner from the Diner

Drink (Soda or Bud)

Programme

All for just £12

Include a Best Available Ticket for Loserville (worth up to £27) £32

Prebook by calling Box Office on 0113 213 7700

Will post it on Twitter if that's OK.

I think that's the whole point of them doing these clips - they want people to share them. :thumbsup:

It is a nice little clip - it will be interesting to see Gareth in the bully role. I'm sure he'll do it with a glint in his eye! :D

I got my Visit Leeds email today , Loserville got a mention :thumbsup:

Loserville

Created by Elliot Davis and James Bourne (Busted/ Son of Dork), this brand new musical is set in 1970s' America with an amazing cast including Lil' Chris, Gareth Gates, Eliza Hope Bennett and Aaron Sidwell. Think Grease for the 21st Century! At West Yorkshire Playhouse from 18th June - 14th July.

Loserville Musical@lsrvillemusical

RT @wyplayhouse: Grab a copy of Yorkshire Evening Post for chance to win #loserville VIP tickets and party @JamesBourne @Gareth_Gates...

Drat I have just got in and too tired to go out again to buy the Yorkshire Evening Post . I wish I had read this earlier as it tells you about the VIP tickets for opening night , and some pre show parties which look fun .

http://www.wyp.org.uk/what's-on/2012/loserville/ The link won't work I don't know why ?

Win VIP Tickets for Press Night!

yep.png

Buy a copy of the Evening Post on Thursday 31 May and you could be in with the chance of attending the VIP Press Night for Loserville with four of your friends. Got your copy of the Yorkshire Evening Post? Then enter the code and your contact details HERE. One winner (chosen at random) will win 5 tickets for Loserville, dinner in our Cafe Bar, programme and merchandise and EXCLUSIVE access to the VIP event following the show. 5 Runners up will each win a pair of tickets (not VIP) for another performance. Everyone who enters will get a discount voucher for the show.

ENTER THE COMPETITION

Thanks, for posting details to the competition Heather. Didn't see it previously and was just coming over to post it as I saw it mentioned on the wy playhouse website.

I have entered the competition although I didn't buy the paper; where it asked for a code I put "loserville" which seems to have submitted ok - just incase anyone else was interested in entering this competition :)

How fantastic to read this about Gareth in an intervierw with James Bourne

http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/lifestyle/arts-entertainment/music-and-gigs/celebrity-interview-james-bourne-1-4621270

That’s enhanced by a cast of famous names, including L’il Chris and Gareth Gates, the latter, Bourne is quick to point out, isn’t just a celebrity tease to get more bums on seats. In fact, he and Davis auditioned some bigger names than Gates – but they weren’t nearly as impressive

He's certainly earning his stripes.

I know how you feel Khelda and what annoys me about it is people are also quick to call Gareth a has been etc, a contradiction to them saying he's just a big name to get more tickets, they can't make their minds up, its just so sad that people can't see Gareth for the true talent that he is :( but thank goodness for people like James who recognises the talented person he is :) its so good there is a positive side to things too :) and thats what i love about this interview.

Thanks Val for posting this :)

Thanks Val, James has a good interview there with Gareth's great mention ,I missed getting the Leeds Evening Yorkshire post again , not knowing the interview is in , they don't sell it at my local shop , although I have walked past a shop today which does, just like last Thursday !