Val4Gareth

OK magazine - interview with Zoe

18 posts in this topic

Thanks Heather. Nice pic of both of them. Is there much of an interview?

Thank you so much for scanning this Heather :D:thumbsup: its lovely to see the interview was in and to me reading some of the questions it looks like they had to go back and do some of the interview again.

Thanks very much Heather. I'm off on holiday on Thursday so will be buying it at the airport - nice to have a good read on the plane.

I think there is some interesting things in the interview , like Gareth wasn't able to take part in The Hair UK tour, but they are planing to do a one - night special performance of the show in the West End in July - so watch this space . It's great at the end of the interview they have details of Gareth's Momentous Musicals . The Pantomime and also that Gareth is starring in the new musical Loserville at The West Yorkshire Playhouse :thumbsup:

I have just got in and read Zoe's message on Facebook, so went straight out again round my corner shop and managed to buy the last OK.

Not had chance to read it yet so thanks to heather for scanning it all up. Now for my cuppa and a good read :thumbsup:

At last!

It took a long time coming but seems to have been worth the wait.

Thanks for scanning up the interview and photos Heather. They are lovely. Can't wait to get the mag as love to see it all in print (with a coffe and biscuit too)

I think there is some interesting things in the interview , like Gareth wasn't able to take part in The Hair UK tour, but they are planing to do a one - night special performance of the show in the West End in July - so watch this space

As opposed to a one off Hair production (which I think we may have known about by now) I wonder if Zoe is joining Gareth at Momentous Musicals?

OMG I didn't think of it that way, it very well could be Zoe joining him for Momentous Musicals :D doubt all songs have been decided for this yet and Hair could very well of got added.

I have read the article now and do hope that Gareth will be part of the one off Hair Performance in London, because who knows where that will lead, I still think Hair will tour in the future.

Also it would be wonderful if Zoe did join the cast of Momentous Musicals. Loved their duet together on the Pop Idol show.

It's a lovely interview, although it is quite funny that they've obviously edited it. I'd be interested to see the original. I presume this is the reason for the delays.

It would be fab if they could do a one off performance of the show some time. The way it is written makes it look like it's the whole show they plan to perform, not just a few songs, although they might do that as a compromise I suppose. It's a shame they weren't able to include discussions about Momentus Musicals and Loserville in the actual interview, as that is better advertising, but good that there is a bit at the end for anyone who is particularly interested.

The food looks really good too! :lol:

Just been to the shop to get the mag and saw the pics of William and Kate on the front so picked it up. It wasn't until I got home I realized I'd picked up Hello instead, so now its going to cost me double. He's worth it though. :thumbsup:

I have just been to the shop and bought the mag but no Gareth in it. :angry:

This is the Spring Issue with Kate Middleton on the front.

Can someone tell me who I am looking for on the front cover please?

I think the "Spring Issue" isn't a regular edition - it's in the other OK with Kate and Wills on the cover. The "anniverary special". If you check the contents page, the interview is listed. :D

Just bought my copy today! it's FAB I LOVE the interview, especially some of the pics !!!! hahhahaaa!

The date on the front is "May 1 "