Loserville press night

Yorksheather

Press night tonight should be a great eveing :thumbsup:

1m loserville-profile-pic_normal.png Loserville Musical@lsrvillemusical

RT @lewisbarnshaw: Looking forward to travelling to Leeds today for @lsrvillemusical press night! Good luck everyone, have a great one! x

Scott Garnham@scottgarnham

Off to see @lsrvillemusical at the @WYPlayhouse! Really looking forward to seeing the show with @RossAldred @AnneVosser @TrisBaker & more

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be a good one.

The cast all seem very excited, and have put a great deal of effort into their outfits! :lol: There have been quite a few people tweeting about going there tonight too. If only I lived closer I'd love to be there again tonight. :D

Michael Vine@mpvine

Interval time, Loserville, West Yorkshire Playhouse, fab show, cast and inventive, humorous production. I love it.

LS1hack@LS1hack

God Loserville @wyplayhouse is really, really good. Although Gareth Gates is clearly a little older than the rest.

LS1hack@LS1hack

That said Gareth is great and the cast of Loserville @wyplayhouse are at full throttle. Decent songs too.

anna wiseman@annawisemanuk

Half time @WYPlayhouse loserville - really fun, summertime joy at the theatre!

mattangove@mattangove

Well done @WYPlayhouse and team. #Loserville a great show. Tech team… astounding!

Stuart Piper@StuartPiper

Nick Winston's work on Loserville is his best to date. Don't remember being do bowled over by choreography since seeing Peter Darling emerge

Ian Youngs@musiciany

Standing ovation for Loserville @WYPlayhouse. A cheesy teen musical about geeks, indebted to US 70s/80s films. Grease meets Tomorrow's World

SANDRA DOBSON@DODSO_S

@scottgarnham loserville I said you would enjoy it exactly what we thought just so refreshing something new from anything else seen in ages!

Rozina Breen@RozieBreen

Star Wars. Meets Star Trek. Meets Tolkein meets Glee. That's #Loserville Simply brilliant. Standing ovation. Well-deserved @WYPlayhouse

Matthew Bradley@MatthewJBrad

Press night for @lsrvillemusical was an absolute success. Well done to all involves. Amazing job!

Brilliant reviews so far! I'm really pleased for all the cast and the writers - it must be very difficult getting people interested in a new musical but with these reviews from the critics, they must feel all the hard work has been worth it!

Well done Gareth on once again challenging yourself and being successfull!!