The Osmonds & Gareth. Boogie Nights

Val4Gareth

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This sounds really interesting. The Osmonds were before my time, so I can't exactly say it's my bag, but they were/are very definitely consumate professionals, and seem like good fun too, so I'm sure it will be a great show. If it comes near me, I'll definitely make the effort to investigate further! :lol:

I do wonder, the way it's phrased, if it's a bit more like the Will & Gareth tour rather than a traditional support slot. It seems much more common these days for acts to team up to go on tour, so there might be a bit of interaction!

Guest NicolaJayne

This sounds very interesting, sounds to me that the Osmonds and Gareth are together for Boogie nights. Greenwich is not an easy place to get to being the other side of the river but I would love to be able to go.

Thanks for the links Val and Floz.

Wow, this sounds interesting. The Osmonds were before my time, but my mum and aunty were big fans, like I am of Gareth. So if it confirmed, then it would be something I'd really like to try and go to... might even ask my mum and aunty along too. :)

Thanks for posting about it. :thumbsup:

Hello Everyone - This is interesting - as Donny & Marie Osmond are also touring early next year. They are the main Osmonds hughly popular in the States and here. The three brothers could be following with their tour. They also have a following but I don't think as big - interesting though that there are two separate tours. Gareth will be with good company and of course it could lead to the States follow up. Hugs Browneyes.

• 2 weeks later...