Momentous Musicals CD Now Available

Val4Gareth

• 2 months later...

Another message about this CD from Momentous Musicals

Following the delay with production of the Momentous Musicals album, we can confirm that pre-ordered copies will be despatched on Monday 25th March. We apologise for the extended delay and remain happy to refund anyone who has pre-ordered the album if they do not wish to wait.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest NicolaJayne

I have also received mine today and very pleased with it especially as its signed by Gareth, not had chance to listen to the free CD yet though as I've been out all day and have the children tonight.

Thanks for letting us know that you have received your CD's, Val and NicolaJayne.

I ordered my copy on 23rd March from Spekulation, but have not received it yet. I will keep an eye on my letterbox as I know it is actually 'out there' now!

I will have to give them a nudge if it hasn't arrived in the next few days.

I think I read on either Speckulation site or Momentous Musicals one that it was the pre-orders that were sent out this week GreatGGfan, so if you only ordered it recently you may be in the next batch to go out. Was lovely that Gareth signed all the copies ordered through Speckulation.

Thanks for your message, Val. Glad to report that I received my CD in the post today.

It is not a 'signed' copy but I expect that only applied to those that were 'pre-ordered', or a certain number of the first ones sent out. However, I'm not too fussed about that, I'm just pleased to have received it now (hoping to give it a listen this evening).

Listening to my CD at the moment - really enjoying it and only a couple of songs that I'm not keen on. Obviously I love all the songs that Gareth sings but it's only when you hear the CD you realise just how amazing he sounds in a live show, he never misses a note and you can hear every word - amazing!

Love it Heather. :)

Headlining the concert is Gareth Gates who has proven in recent years what a fantastic musical theatre performer he is. Although not carrying the weight of the album, he gives one of the best renditions of 'Why, God, Why' from Miss Saigon that I have had the pleasure to hear (and witness when I worked alongside him in a similarly staged concert back in 2010 at the Theatre Royal Drury Lane).

Read more about BWW Reviews: MOMENTOUS MUSICALS Live Recording by westend.broadwayworld.com

http://www.westendwilma.com/momentous-musicals-3/

Another great review here for Gareth . I only got around to ordering my copy after reading the latest reviews , and my copy came today . Why God , Why? shows Gareth's voice to perfection and I have listened to it rather a lot . I am also liking For Good , from Wicked . I don't think I have heard this before , Gareth's and Rachel Wooding's voices blend together fab .

Guest NicolaJayne

Thanks Heather I love all the great reviews that are starting to filter through about the album. Also got around at last this morning to playing the free CD of Helena Blackmans and love that also with all the wonderful older show tunes on.

Thanks for your message, Val. Glad to report that I received my CD in the post today.

It is not a 'signed' copy but I expect that only applied to those that were 'pre-ordered', or a certain number of the first ones sent out. However, I'm not too fussed about that, I'm just pleased to have received it now (hoping to give it a listen this evening).

What did you think Great GGFan?

Another review here http://www.westendframe.com/2013/04/review-album-MomentousMusicals.html

Gareth Gates proves he is not just 'celeb casting'. His performances of Close Every Door from Joseph, Empty Chairs at Empty Tables from Les Misérables and Why, God Why? from Miss Saigon show off his smooth vocal tone, Gareth seems to tackle each song effortlessly.

Love it, love it. :)

I might be biased, but I think that Gareth has the best voice of all the singers on this album. All the performers are good, of course, but Gareth has that extra 'something'. His clear, strong voice is superb and I particularly like 'Why God Why' from Miss Saigon (would love to see him take on the role in that show).

The album is very enjoyable on the whole and Gareth's inclusion makes it even more so. Looking forward to Gareth possibly taking on another West End role, 'Miss Saigon' or 'Wicked' would be nice.

Bravo, Gareth!

• 2 months later...

Fantastic review of Momentous Musicals album from Pocket Size Boy. Lots of praise for everyone and the reviewer says some great things about Gareth's voice.

http://pocketsizetheatreboy.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/momentous-musicals-cd-review.html

The headliner of the show, Gareth Gates, then pops out a great rendition of Close Every Door to Me. Bringing it back to where he made his West End debut you can tell the song means a lot to him and his vocals are impeccable.

Gareth then returns to sing Empty Chairs at Empty Tables, his voice just shouts musical theatre and what I love with this song is that doesn’t over do it, if you ever want any tips on how to sing musical theatre then I would recommend listening to him.

Gareth Gates sings Why, God, Why? from Miss Saigon next on the album, I really like his version of the song. Theres something about his voice that brings a whole new meaning to the song for me, its really nicely sung and fits him really well.

• 3 weeks later...