Boogie Nights Tour begins! (Jan 31 - 20 April)

eternal

Ooh, I have to apologise if I was annoying. I was noisy and blame the wine!! My husband was sat beside that pillar!! Annoyingly, I could have picked any seats as I booked as soon as you could almost! The clip of the Academy is awful actually as we were quite far back. I have watched the clips today and none of them are any good. The one with Gareth singing puppy love is jumpy and has my husband singing at the top of his voice which completely drowns Gareth's voice out!! We had a good laugh about it today.

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha about your husband drowning out Gareth's singing on your vid clip . I didn't notice what went on behind me, I also sing and bounce around to SITS , I had also been practicing my YMCA movements, but I was a bit restricted as the seats were very close together and I was worried about my arms blocking the view of the man sitting next to me , like his wife was doing , but I managed.

It's a shame the clip of the Academy students wasn't good enough, but I saw lots of cameras were taking pics or videoing them, so I would think they will appear on Gareth's Academy when he has it up and running , great publicity for them :thumbsup:

Gareth says he full of a cold I do hope he gets better soon will be gutted if he not on at Manchester and Blackpool

Gareth has had lots of colds this winter Cris. He's never let it stop him from performing before, so I hope you'll be ok.

Loved the show in Manchester last night Gareth was brilliant,there were a lot of changes from when we saw it in Birmingham.Gareth had massive support from the people in the audience right from the start of the show, even though the warm up guy said he knew everyone was there to see the Osmonds.

When Gareth came on to sing Puppy Love the audience gave him a great reception,both before, during and after singing.

The Osmonds were great,they were on the stage more and sang a lot of different songs than we'd heard in Birmingham.

Louise is a real disappointment she hasn't improved at all,the other girl singers are far better at singing and acting than her.

We were told several times that the the Nolan sisters were in the audience,wondered if this was why Shane was showing off more,or whether he just has more confidence than he had at the beginning of the tour.

Thank you Doris and Cris for telling us about the show last night. Such a feel good show isn't it. Would loved to have been able to see it again for the third time.

I agree with you about Louise Doris. Definite weak link in the show for me and Shane I think is just too full of himself and for someone who said in an interview before the tour started that he didn't want to be known because of his parents he certainly doesn't let anyone forget who they are. Can't take to him I'm afraid. Sorry to anyone who likes him.

Much prefer Gareth's humble acceptance of his popularity.

Guest NicolaJayne

Manchester sounds great, thank you for telling us about your night Cris and Dorris, Margaret also went last night to Manchester but not heard from her yet. The Osmonds are not in some shows it would be interesting to see how they will fill in their absence as there is a lot to fill.

I also would love to see this show a third time.

Glad you had a great night Cris :) i agree with you about Louisa Doris, however i think she is quite a nice person. When i went to the o2, she was really lovely to me, better than she was at Dartford! I agree with you Val, noone can beat Gareth's lovely personality x

Guest NicolaJayne

There is a really nice article on Jimmy Osmond in the Star come through on a Google alert but sorry my computer is not good so wont allow me to copy and paste, hope someone else can put up the link.I dont have an e-mail account on my laptop or I Pod and cant seem to sort it.

Guest NicolaJayne

Yes that's it Thank you for putting the link up Heather, it really is a very nice article and The Osmonds come across as a very nice family, but Jimmy is my favourite.