Boogie Nights Tour begins! (Jan 31 - 20 April)

eternal

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NicolaJayne

Hope opening night goes well. Jimmy Osmond is on This Morning tomorrow, will be interesting but I have to go out so will record it.

Thank you for the pic Chris.

They certainly are. :thumbsup:

Was good to see lots of Good Luck messages to Gareth on twitter from the likes of Kelly Willoughby, Ali Parry and a couple of Footy teams too.

Looks like the people tweeting at tonight's performance liked it :)

Watching @Gareth_Gates at the orchard in Boogie Nights!! He's #amazing so far!!!!

"@SazzyRandall: Watching @Gareth_Gates at the orchard in Boogie Nights!! He's #amazing so far!!!!" Living the dream mate!!!

@Gareth_Gates well done geezer !

All Exciting stuff. :jump:

Guest NicolaJayne

Thanks for the pic Val Gareth looks very fit and toned but is like he said almost as brown as Andy LOL

Thanks for the tweets Chris, so excited for the show now.

A lady posted on Facebook the highlight of the show for her was Gareth singing "Puppy Love"

That's a great review Heather.

I think the writer gets over that this is just a feel good show (something we all need at this time of year too).

Am excited about going to see it next week. :jump:

Val am delighted to read that tweet from Gareth. Both daddy and Missy are sure to have a great time.

Guest NicolaJayne

Lovely pics Val thanks for ;posting them on her.

I just read on Facebook Andy was in a car crash this morning, hope he wasn't seriously injured.

Anyone going to the show, take your video camera's and any other recording equipment. Boogie Nights The Musical have posted this message on Facebook.

Boogie Nights The Musical

You'll be pleased to hear that we have had the ban on taking picture and videos lifted (without a flash though please ladies and gentleman) ......So, If anyone took photos or recorded parts of the show please upload them onto this page .....and also Youtube;)

Looks like they actively want people to take recordings.

fab fab show :thumbsup: im still buzzing from it

they all sung brill g was so funny doing YMCA luv the whole show they all got on so well together

just watch out for the keen Osmond fans lol

my friend who i went with is not a g fan but she kept saying oh he lovley lol