Blackburn gig 27.9.13

Thanks for filling us in on the songs from last night.
Sounds alltogether different to what Gareth has been doing.
So glad you had a good time too.

The chap behind me was full of praise for both Gareth and Pete, it was good to hear.

How lovely.

it took us a while to get there but well worth it - still smiling today! :D

Oh and the hairstyle is lovely! :wub:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you so much Doris and ValR, it sounds like a brilliant evening. I love his song too serious too soon, should have been a single too. So pleased he sang more of his new songs. I also cant wait to get the album. (especially not being able to go to any of his gigs) Love the photo, also love his more tousled hair. :)

Guest NicolaJayne

Thank you for telling us about your wonderful evening seeing Gareth Doris and ValR sounds fantastic and surprised to hear he sang 6 new songs never expected it to be so many. I love his new hairstyle much softer must admit to preferring it to his last style.

Sounds like Gareth went down very well with the crowd.

Hi everyone!

Hope everyone is well... it's been years since i've been on here - just didnt have the time with uni and now working. I even had to create a new account - couldn't remember my username or password so i've used the username i had on the official boards.
I had a great night at Blackburn (even if the facebook event did have the wrong postcode so we got lost!!) but Gareth was also told the wrong place to go and that's why he was late!

As Val said i've recorded almost all of the songs he sung in Blackburn (some of them are only 1min clips though as i didn't want my camera to die!) I'm slowly posting them but they are taking hours to upload and i can only do it when i get in from work.. so i've just started to upload the next one (it says there is 140minutes remaining!).

So in the meantime i thought id post some photos that i took... but i've forgotten how i post them on here... oops.

If someone could let me know and i'll get some up asap :)

Becky

EDIT: I've worked out how you upload them... but the photos are too big :( they're 2.6MB!!! So not quite sure how to get them smaller

What fabulous pictures Becky. So clear. Thank you for posting them up, Gareth looks so much younger with his hair like that. :wub:

Hope you didn't mind me posting your video for you.

The link to your photobucket account doesn't seem to be working.

You're welcome :) yeah i much prefer his hair like this!!!!

No of course i don't mind - i didn't have the time to post it myself so that's fine.

Hmmm thats strange... try http://s796.photobucket.com/user/Beckyy_V/library/

I am in the process of uploading my 2nd video and its 77% complete so hopefully it will be done before i get to bed. They are taking forever because they're in HD - so don't forget to watch them in HD to see Gareth in all his HD lovelyness haha :D

becky xx

Here's a fourth one - think its another new song, not quite sure what it's called though (And sorry it's only a short clip!!)

I'll leave it to upload a 5th one then that should be done by tonight so i'll upload the 6th and last video of his new songs when i get in from work