Back in the Studio

eternal

Maria posted this in another thread:

I know this is going off topic but as for the album to be honest i'm worried the end of this year might be a bit too soon, I don't mean it in a bad way, that I don't have faith in him etc, i'd love a new album more than anything as a huge fan but he deserves success too and I just worry he won't get the success he deserves, we know the gigs are going down brilliantly and his gaining him more and more fans all the time which is what we want and I can't describe how happy that makes me and I know lots more gigs will be confirmed and even more people will come to realize what a talented person he is and become fans, but is one year of this enough for him to get the success he deserves this time round, that's just my worry, then again if he went in a show he won't be doing as many gigs and I often forget that when POTOS was out what was before he did any theatre, I forget just how long ago it was and the theatre work has gained him many more fans/people realizing how talented he is too, not just gigs so looking at it in that way there's nothing to worry about at all and i'm sure he wouldn't release an album if himself and Ali didn't feel it is the right time.

I don't know what measure of success Gareth is thinking of. He may just want to write and release another album for self satisfaction although I am sure he must be dreaming of success. I suppose it depends how if he gets a record deal and then to any radio airplay too.

Guest NicolaJayne

I agree with what maria has said and don't want him to rush the album. His popularity is high at the moment with his success in musical theatre and would not like this to be knocked back with an album that didn't chart highly.

I too am not meaning I haven't got faith in Gareth, just that the record industry is very fickle and without radio airplay there is only You Tube for promotion the way I see it as all the Tv programmes for promotion are no longer around apart from the daytime ones.

• 1 month later...
Guest NicolaJayne

Gareth is keeping us all guessing about the album.and on tenterhooks. We don't know what his plans are but I have loved his new songs so far and it would be wonderful to have another album out at some stage. I don't think he has anything to lose if he continues in Musical theatre.