Gareth in Brunei

Khelda

Ahhh his back... lovely and smooth.. :blink:

O M G what a sight for sore eyes this morning :wub:

Gareth you have been a busy boy in the gymm methinks :D

Gorgeous just gorgeous :wub::wub::wub:

thanks so much for posting this on here :D

btw do you think it is Kelly that is with Gareth ? i know it dosent really look like her, but the handbag on the arm is one of Kellys distinguishing features to me. She is on holiday as well so the hair is different ,as it would be by the pool and no make up either :o

sssooooo

what do you think? :D

It's great that Vanessa was able to report back to us,and show us her pic of Gareth .I think she is back home now in Singapore so that's it,Gareth can carry on with his private holiday .

I thought that the pic did look like Kelly.Vanessa also told me that Gareth was so sweet with the children.She thought they must have been playing rough as she heard the older sister,tell her youger brothers that Gareth would prob get a restraining order against them :lol:

ahh that is brillint I just woke up and I hve to say that that pic is a better wake me up then any amount of caffeine my lord...

How is it that even his back is sexy. He is simply amazing thanks or transfering from the non-working boards and thanks to the lucky person who took it.

Is it just me or does he look like hes doing his business on that tree?

Lol :P

The clothes look like the sort of clothes Kelly might wear and the hair isn't all that different, but the face doesn't look like her. It might be down to the photo being fuzzy distorting her features a little bit, and the angle, and her not wearing make-up etc.

Her hair looks lighter too

Aren't we so lucky to have pictures like this.

Gareth is certainly looking a bit beefier.

My first thought that this was deinfitely Kelly. Perhaps she couldn't find the marker under the sun tan lotion after all I suppose she may be treating it as a holiday also now.

Thanks for bringing us the info Khelda.

:D That is just gorgeous, looks to me someone has been to the gym ;)

Would be nice to see the front but that is still great.

Thanks for posting it, it's brilliant Vanessa managed to get a picture, Thanks to Vanessa for been so kind and letting us all see it :wub:

Love Laura xx :D

yuuuuuum :D:wub: thankyouuu xx

Thanks Khelda for posting the picture, and a huge thank you to Vanessa for managing to keep her shaking hands still long enough to take it!

Blooming heck - how can one photo, just of his back appear to be so dam sexy? Loving the hair too, and the way it justs lies on his neck! :wub:

Can just imagine Gareth playing in the pool with the young 'uns, I suspect anyone laying in the vicinity of the pool area was well and truely soaked!!

Hope Gareth enjoys the rest of his stay, and finds something to keep him occupied :P