Buying from Amazon

Floz

Just a reminder to all members (and visitors) that you can help to support these boards by buying stuff from Amazon through the links at the top of the page.

Doesn't have to be Gareth stuff- any books, music etc bought through that link brings the boards a little bit of income which helps to keep us running

Thanks

The Link is Now HERE

• 3 months later...

Just bought something. :)

It all helps :thumbsup:

We won't know what you have bought and you don't pay any more but the tiny bit of comission Admin is paid helps.

Just noticed there is £60 off this Kindle Tablet: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0083PWAWU/ref=amb_link_178425067_2?pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_s=right-3&pf_rd_r=0C8WCXAFWDBWWRJGJ1WP&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=449576727&pf_rd_i=350613011

I've bought quite a lot of stuff from Amazon over the last couple of months - because I've been such a good customer over the years I usually get free postage! :thumbsup:

Brilliant.

It amazes me how you can order one day and it be on your doorstep the next.

Do you go through the link at the top of the site here?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest NicolaJayne

Must admit to being very impressed with Amazon we bought a laptop for my Grandaughter for Xmas last year and last Saturday the screen went blank, her Dad said looked like the hard drive had gone. Panic set in as she needs it for her homework and with a new baby in the family money is very tight at the moment.we were on our way out to the panto but when we got back Brian looked up the receipt. With his reputation with receipts didn't hold out much chance of finding it. But he did and would you believe it it ran out that very day and only had a few hours left. So we e-mailed Amazon for a call back and they rang us immediately and offered a full refund said if it had been tomorrow we would have got nothing, and we don't even have to post it off just take it round to a local newsagents.

• 11 months later...

Frightening to see the behaviour of people who had queued to save a few pounds on TV's!! I can't imagine ever wanting something so much I'd be prepared to queue all night for it and fight with other people to get it!!

Another bad import from America!!

• 8 months later...

Thanks Valr. It's very much appreciated.

Think we need to re-iterate. We just need to buy through the link at the top of this site :thumbsup:HERE and while there is no extra cost to anyone, we as GPG get a very, very small percentage.

This goes towards the running of the site and helps the Mods who have to pay for it.

It saves the site being littered with advertising which people use towards costs.

Thanks to everyone who uses the link. :thumbsup:

BTW you have reminded us. Our renewal is up soon. Off to raid our piggy banks!!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...
On 8/27/2013 at 5:12 PM, Floz said:

Just a reminder to all members (and visitors) that you can help to support these boards by buying stuff from Amazon through the links at the top of the page.

Doesn't have to be Gareth stuff- any books, music etc bought through that link brings the boards a little bit of income which helps to keep us running

Thanks

The link is HERE:)