Gareth on German TV Show 31.8.13

eternal

According to Twitter and Facebook (and Khelda) Gareth will be appearing on German TV this saturday 31.8.13

Gareth is in Cologne on 11th of July Recording for the following programme:

"Unchained melody" is in a show called "Cuddle rock - The most beloved lovesongs" or in German "Kuschelrock - Die beliebtesten Lovesongs". It´s like a chartshow only with a special theme. It will air on saturday 31st of August 8.15 pm on RTL.

If anyone has a any friend or relative who can record it and send it to us (not asking for much are we) it would be greatly appreciated :shiftyninja:;)

I will record it of course :)

But I'm not at home tomorrow, so it can take a while until I can put it on Youtube :)

Unfortunately it is not announced in the TV mags that Gareth will appear in the show, so good he let us know before.

I can't really believe that he is in german tv today :jump:

I'll try to take some pictures of the gig. But I can not make video recordings without any recorder. This is very sad. I would like to make the record my friends in England. But I can not do it

Loved seeing @Gareth_Gates at german television tonight

@Gareth_Gates brilliant voice!i just love your Voice!x

so happy to see you here on german TV @Gareth_Gates

Josefine ‏@JazzyJh1820m

I just saw Gareth Gates performe on TV!!I hope that means he's coming back!aww...

Just saw @Gareth_Gates on German tv..omg so cute ♥♡♥

gareth gates i need your love ..!!! Amazing

Hut ab, Gareth Gates!! Kann absolut hammer live singen.

(Respect, Gareth you sing live brillient.)

Gareth Gates ON MY TV SCREEN I'M FANGIRLING I'M GOING CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZY

Gareth Gates...omg my friends and me had such a crush on him years ago :'D

Gareth Gates <3 goosebumps everywhere! #rtl #chartshow #kuschelrock

Oooooho und Gareth Gates ist auch da. Hach RTL. (Gareth is also hier)

OMG da ist GARETH GATES!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥ den hab ich ja früher vergöttert #rtl

(There is Gareth Gates, I loved him)

aaaaaaaaawwwwwww #GarethGates, den habe ich ja schon ewig nicht mehr gesehen :-) #Kuschelrock

(I have not seen him for ages)

@onelove_susanna @Gareth_Gates years ago i was such a big fan!happy now i saw him !:)

@BsBGermany ooo ok! I love the show already! Blue and Gareth Gates! And they all sing live!! Wished i was there in July!!

Gareth was unfortunately only briefly seen in the show yesterday. He has fantastic singing Unchained Melody. Unfortunately, he had not spoken interview and nothing. I think the bright red light on the stage. I tried to make a recording with the digital camera. But it has become very bad and without sound. I hope someone from Germany has taken it up for you in better quality. I'm so sorry