Pic from new Photoshoot

Val4Gareth

I love the look of the photos. These would be far more appealing to a wider audience than just the fans (even though we prefer that smiley face).

Whilst I love the first one and thought it made Gareth look young, I do think these second lot make him look older.

(I don't think these are for Fame the Musical now)

Thanks for putting them up Val.

Guest NicolaJayne

They look to me like pics for an album or calendar but I think too late for a calendar so hopefully an album. I quite like them now I have got used to his sultry look.

I agree there Chris to be honest, things he would write about in another book are things that he would rather keep private as he is a private person like you say.

My best definitely goes on an album, hope its not too long until we find out, the album will be next year now but he might make the news a Christmas present for us.

I honestly can't see Gareth do another calender Elaine. Just my opinion.

I also think it probably is not about the album, because also in my opinion it should have Pete included in the cover, seeing they both written the songs and are suppose to do it together.

So I have no clue what the pics are for. (still dont like them, sorry)

What's happened to Gareth's hair now? I thought he had changed it for the better and now its back to that style again. I read on Twitter a little while ago he said he had been for a short back and sides and a perm on top. I thought he was joking, but obviously not! What these photos are about I don't know. My best bet its for the up and coming album. We'll just have to wait and see!! I am so looking forward though to whatever is in the pipeline for us.

Guest NicolaJayne

A new album coming soon and a video in process definitely think there is a big chance of a calendar next year. Really excited about all that is going on at the moment with Gareth, hope we don't have to wait long to find out all the news.