Dancing on Ice 2014

maria_1981

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty disgusted at the biased marking and choreography now - the stronger dancers definitely given by far the best dances and music!!

If Gareth is in the bottom two even with Bonnie I expect him to go out so lots of voting needed!

Enjoyable routine and Gareth certainly put in a good performance. Overall score was probably fair enough but Jason continues to be unfair in his mark. Gareth was ahead of Bonnie which was a bonus as well and gives Gareth a little more chance of staying in

Have put in my votes - good luck Gareth!

I enjoyed it tonight, certainly had the entertainment factor. Gareth skated well too, shame Jason still has to give him a Lower vote than he deserves but let's hope once again our votes see him through another week!

Really enjoyed tonight. Thought it was a fun routine but Jason is getting rather annoying with his voting. Have admit that I was a bit nervous for Gareth, but voted loads tonight and then let out the biggest cheer when he got through. (my poor neighbour. Lol!)

Just found this of how it worked last year, if they do it in the same way.

"Earlier, the 10 remaining couples went head to head with each other in The Dual. The skaters who finished in the same position as each other on the leaderboard during the first two weeks went head to head, with one couple gaining immunity from the judges and the other facing the nerve tangling prospect of another public vote. Former EastEnders star, Matt Lapinskas and rugby legend, Gareth Thomas were the first pair to go up against each other as they performed a frantic and energetic routine to 'The Train Went Down To Georgia'."

So looks like they are paired with someone on an equal level, one gets immunity the other faces public vote.