Dancing on Ice 2014

maria_1981

We got Gareth through again! :thumbsup:

So pleased.

My heart was in my mouth for him this week.

Another week to watch him skate.

I have to be totally honest - my personal winner is Ray Quinn - amazing dancer on ice - he was wonderful tonight....but I want to keep Gareth in for as long as we possibly can! I love watching him on the ice...

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gareth's Admin have posted another message for him. Sounds exciting things to come soon too.

1086891_22143480870_1046929883_q.jpg
Gareth Gates · 26,243 like this.
2 minutes ago ·
  • What can we say?! Thank you once again. It’s been a tough week for Gareth, Ill for half of it and still filming 2 shows. But next week..... JUST skating. For the first time in months, just the one job to do.. So whatever happens from here, he can just enjoy it.
    Next week is a tough one! We’ll get you another message from Gareth as soon as we can. Stay tuned!

We have some more exciting news to bring you in a couple of weeks as well, it’s a great 2014 so far!

Admin
    x

Well done to Gareth (and everyone who voted)

It looks like Gareth will be up against Bonnie as they are similar in terms of skating skills. From what I remember they dance to the same song at the same time and then the judges decide who was best. I would say it is close between the two of them with Gareth the better skater and Bonnie the better dancer.

Would be nice if Gareth won and we could save our calls for a week

Well done Gareth and well done on voting.

The public are now aware of Gareth's fanbase.

Just found this of how it worked last year, if they do it in the same way. "Earlier, the 10 remaining couples went head to head with each other in The Dual. The skaters who finished in the same position as each other on the leaderboard during the first two weeks went head to head, with one couple gaining immunity from the judges and the other facing the nerve tangling prospect of another public vote. Former EastEnders star, Matt Lapinskas and rugby legend, Gareth Thomas were the first pair to go up against each other as they performed a frantic and energetic routine to 'The Train Went Down To Georgia'." So looks like they are paired with someone on an equal level, one gets immunity the other faces public vote.

That's all interesting Laura. Must admit to not seeing anything like this before.

If there is a common theme they are skating from the same Hymn book (well some are).

I would have thought Gareth the more popular to go on tour than Bonnie but next week will be the test.

It's good that Gareth can devote his time to the skating and enjoy it solely.

Guest NicolaJayne

Well,Gareth survived thank god to skate again next week, but even if Gareth gets through next week he may not be availlable for the tour if it clashes with The Big Reunion tour.

Duel pairings announced by Dancing On Ice. Think we know already who the four the judges will put straight through are.

Suzanne v Ray

Bonnie v Gareth

Kyran v Sam

Hayley v Beth

On that line up, my thinking is that Susanne, Gareth, Sam and Hayley will be up for the public to vote. I think Susanne will have more support then Gareth and possibly Hayley too, that would mean that Gareth will be in the skate off against Sam or maybe Kyren), and we know who the judges will vote for. So they will have achieved the outcome of the duel as they wanted.

Thanks Val , it doesn't seem fair to put Suzanne up against Ray , I hope Ray trips up ^_^

That made me smile.

Don't worry they will still put him through.

Apparently each couple will be dancing to the same music at the same time but different routines. Where is the fairness in that?

We will have to pull out all the stops to vote on Sunday to keep Gareth in. (not that we haven't done already)

Even my sister who has no favourites says that Bonnie should have gone long ago as all she does is be carried around!! Hopefully the judges will be fair and put through the best skater out of the duel but I'm not holding my breath!! As always I'll be voting for Gareth!