Dancing on Ice 2014

maria_1981

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NicolaJayne

So Happy Gareth can be very proud of his amazing performance, his. best yet and loved the hat. He blew me away and made me laugh with his lovely smile and expressions, how could anyone not think he was better than Bonnie.

I think Jason needs his head examining.

Missed Gareth's skating due to a phone call.....Grrrrr! I wasn't sure what the format was this week and thought that Gareth hadn't made it through. So pleased he has made it through. I would like to see the performance though. I understand Jason was his usual nasty self!

Missed Gareth's skating due to a phone call.....Grrrrr! I wasn't sure what the format was this week and thought that Gareth hadn't made it through. So pleased he has made it through. I would like to see the performance though. I understand Jason was his usual nasty self!

Maria posted the link to watch again Barbiegirl. Here it is again.

http://t.co/X8os8cMCiS

Gareth was brilliant this week.

He really "danced on ice" and acted the routine fabulously.

I loved it.

I was cheering when he went straight through to next week!

To be honest I think he is better than the girls left - most of what they do is being lifted in the air.

Gareth really skates and I love that. :thumbsup:

Well Gareth getting through without us having to vote was a huge surprise. I certainly didn't expect it but have to say (without bias) he certainly gave the best performance in The Duel. I was interested to read Jason Gardiner's blog and what he says about Gareth https://www.facebook.com/officialjasongardiner Have to agree Gareth did want it the most.

Thanks for all the photos and for the link to the actual performance.

Have to say whether it was because I could relax once Gareth had gone through (thankyou Robin) but I reallyenjoyed the whole show.

Well done Gareth. You are definitely the "Most improved".