Dancing on Ice 2014

maria_1981

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see in my new TV guide there is a double elimination after the first show .

Only 7 celebs taking part in the first show with the remaining seven on the second show. They have not yet said who is on what show but as Gareth is in Panto until the day before the first show he may be on the second show to give him a bit more time to prepare

Good on him, mind he knows the standard is so much higher with lots of former winners taking part. But he can only work hard and do his best. Having to be in panto twice a day till just before makes it so much harder against the people having been free to train longer. Just hope he will be in a few weeks at least. :)

They have not announced the seven celebs doing a routine on Sunday but hoping Gareth is on the second week as it would give him more time to prepare.

I would be slightly surprised if Gareth was doing his first routine on Sunday given that he said he had taken a week and a half off the ice prior to Monday. It seems odd to do that if was going to do his first routine.on the Sunday. .Obviously he will be on the first show for the introductions and I would guess there is an opening routine with T&D which he will be part of.

Getting through the first week with two going out will be very tough as Gareth will be near the bottom of the markings after the judges such is the standard of skaters and he will really need public support to have any chance of staying.

Interestingly we will see the results of the public votes after the series is finished which did not happen when Gareth took part the first time (I would have loved to know how Gareth did especially in the semi final when we went out but as he was never in the bottom two think he was near the top most weeks)