Dancing on Ice 2014

maria_1981

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for posting the link to the pics on Rex and the iplayer link Val and also to Heather for the link for applying for tickets :)

I agree its an insult Gareth was given the same betting as Joe and David :( could be worse I guess and be Todd Carty but Gareth is far better than any of them, Gareth deserves more than that.

Guest NicolaJayne

Gareth was just on itv for a fleeting moment they were asking who was the most competitive but I didn't catch what he said, anyone else see it. I was busy getting ready for work.

Yes it is Heather, thanks for the link. :)

And it shows how much he has on at the moment, so he really has not got the same amount of training in as maybe some of the others. I think as long as he can stay in a few weeks, he will be happy and I think we will be as well. I mean to be against all these past winners is not easy.

Hey everyone!

So now you know all the news and why I've been up so early every day (!) Dancing

On Ice AND The Big Reunion!! (More to come on this soon... )

Just wanted thank everyone for all their support - sorry I can't reply to you

all on twitter but I read all your messages and they mean so much.

It's been quite a week and I'm excited - and a little nervous - about Sunday!

Brianne and I have worked really hard and done our absolute best so I hope you

enjoy it!

Please don't forget to pick up the phone and vote - I need all your help as it's

an even tougher competition this time!

Lots of love

Gareth

X

I Love this(but my stomach lurched when I heard the music) and all the photos in here. Good to see Gareth being interviewed. He is clearly honoured at being asked when as he says he only came fourth.

Good to see him on the front of the Sun magazine too. He would be the 'Fan Favourites' :thumbsup:

I'm feeling nervously excited.

We've posted at the same time Khelda.

Oh blimey I am feeling even more nervously excited.

Yes phone and text at the ready to phone. Can we start now lol??

It would appear that the first seven skaters on Sunday are:

Ray

Kyran

Gareth

Joe

Jorgie

Bonny

Hayley

There may be good news that in the first week the public vote only will decide who goes out. The person with the lowest public vote goes out straight away and the 2nd and 3rd least votes have a skate off and judges decide.

If we get in our votes for Gareth hopefully we can get him into the first four certainly he has a better chance than if the judges scores were being taken into account.

It would appear that the first seven skaters on Sunday are:

Ray

Kyran

Gareth

Joe

Jorgie

Bonny

Hayley

There may be good news that in the first week the public vote only will decide who goes out. The person with the lowest public vote goes out straight away and the 2nd and 3rd least votes have a skate off and judges decide.

If we get in our votes for Gareth hopefully we can get him into the first four certainly he has a better chance than if the judges scores were being taken into account.

Oh blimey this is reality!

Great advice Gazman about trying to get Gareth in that top 4. We do need to vote!

Thanks for your updates. It's good for us to try and be one step ahead.

Interesting that Bradford Ice Rink has been used Val and Gareth has been training there. One assumes all the training takes place in London.

Have bought the Sun Newspaper this morning. There is another nice photo of Gareth inside with a small interview.

Not sure if it's all true as they said he appeared in Hair :huh: