Dancing on Ice 2014

maria_1981

To be honest I think its stupid of 2 go on the first night and the same on the second when its only half the team each week. they should either just do the one with the lowest votes or do a skate off, not both at this stage, did it work like this last year? can't remember.

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It really is going to be what happens on the night and what the leader board looks like. It could either go two ways. That the underdogs, like Gareth and Joe could get a lot of public support or that the likes of Hayley and Ray who will probably top the board and people assuming they are safe don't bother voting which sees them in danger.

I don't think I'm being horrible when I say Gareth is an underdog, because lets face it the competition is much bigger this time around and the first show has 3 winners. We just need to make sure we spread the word and get as many votes for him as possible

And we must also not forget that Gareth was in Panto and hardly had time to practice. Shame if he does not make it through tonight, but we can only hope that lots of people vote for him.

Yea, don't think Gareth/Joe and Bonnie were even at the run through yesterday (panto). Ray/Suzanne were released from their panto for the day so the stronger skaters are not only at an advantage with their ability they also got to do the run through aswell.

In the Mirror they have a photo of Susanne and Ray, and its an interview of them both.

Eternal, Gareth was suppose to be in Hair, and there was quite a bit publicity about it, so that would explain maybe why they put that.

Yes you may be right Khelda.

They probably only trawled through the net to get their info anyway.

Loving the Daily Mail photo. Itis today's supplement it is in.

Think Gareth looks fab.

Good Luck tonight to our pal and fellow @Weare5thstory member @Gareth_Gates on Dancing on Ice..Were rootin for ya ; )

Good luck tonight @Gareth_Gates on @dancingonice. Perhaps we need a rink at the Academy!!

Good luck to our faves @Gary_Lucy and @Gareth_Gates in #dancingonice

Go on the boy!! @Gareth_Gates