Dancing on Ice 2014

maria_1981

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, Yes, Yes, :jump:

Hear Hear!

I have been like a cat on hot bricks all day (as I would assume most of us have).

Couldn't believe when Gareth went through. I punched the air.

Whatever happens in the weeks to come. Gareth didn't go out in the first week.

Think the fans and celebs voting for him may have made a difference.

He was shocked wasn't he?

Gareth is through! Woo Hoo! :jump:

I was spitting fury when he ended up behind Joe Pasquale on the score board- what is wrong with Jason giving Joe a 7 - ridiculous.

Anyway - my two favourites Gareth and Ray are through! For me they are the two skaters who actually "dance on ice"...

I thought Gareth was lovely - he is such a sweetheart - I am so happy he is through to the next round! :thumbsup:

Gareth is through! Woo Hoo! :jump:

I was spitting fury when he ended up behind Joe Pasquale on the score board- what is wrong with Jason giving Joe a 7 - ridiculous.

Anyway - my two favourites Gareth and Ray are through! For me they are the two skaters who actually "dance on ice"...

I thought Gareth was lovely - he is such a sweetheart - I am so happy he is through to the next round! :thumbsup:

Lovely to see you back posting Jill. Totally agree with you.

Hope you're keeping well.

Thanks both :wave:

Things not great with me healthwise Val - but I'm struggling on.

Sorry I dont post much - but I support Gareth 100% in whatever he does. :thumbsup:

I'll help keep him in the Dancing on Ice for as long as we possibly can.

I'm looking forward to him in the Reunion thingy too!

Eternal you are right - there is a lot of love for Gareth out there! He will always be in my heart..... :wub::wub::wub:

x x x x

Things not great with me healthwise Val - but I'm struggling on.

Sorry I dont post much - but I support Gareth 100% in whatever he does. :thumbsup:

I'll help keep him in the Dancing on Ice for as long as we possibly can.

Sorry to hear you're still not too good, that's why its so good to see you posting again.Keep smiling. :hug:

Thank you Heather for the youtube link and Val for your link :)

Wow I agree his Twitter followers sure have gone well up :D I daren't mention it on there as I noticed whenever anyone tweets about their own or someone else's followers have gone up, some get lost, well whenever i have anyway.

There is a compliment here too for Gareth (from a site that doesn't compliment easily).

http://www.unrealitytv.co.uk/dancing-on-ice/dancing-ice-2014-gareth-gates-brianne-delcourt/

Tonight the coupleicon1.png skated to Patience by Take That and we have to admit Gareth was slightly better than we expected. The slow routine suited him and he definitely brought the emotion to the moves. He’s not going to be able to match Ray Quinn but he certainly held his own this evening.

That is quite a good compliment coming from that site.

Seen around a few other places that they thought Gareth was quite good too. Really don't know what the judges were watching.

Gareth has gained almost 1,000 new fans on Twitter today and quite a lot on Facebook as well.

I'm SO pleased Gareth got through. I thought he and Brianne skated really well and definitely didn't deserve to be at the bottom of the leader board. I was so annoyed with judges' scoring. I voted loads, and then cheered so loudly when Gareth got through, dread to think what my neighbour thought :blush:

Well that was a bit of a manic night on twitter. Loved it though. Didn't he do so well? I actually thought he did amazing considering he hasn't kept up the skating. I was worried for him but shouldn't have been. If that was first week on top of hardly any time to fit everything in considering he has other stuff on, Brilliant.

Guest NicolaJayne

I thought Gareth did really well , but admit to being nervous as Gareth has had other things on with the panto and Big reunion but he did himself and his fans proud and we got him through.

So pleased to hear that Gareth has got so many new followers on Twitter today.