Announcements on Gareth's Website & Facebook

Val4Gareth

Please put anything you may find announced on Gareth's Website or Facebook page in this thread, so we all know where to look.

Perhaps we could discuss any event or appearance in a specific thread and just keep this for the announcements

Today on Facebook

A couple of things here for you....

Radio Pulse Bradford – interview Friday 10 Jan (2-6pm)
Repeated Saturday 10-2pm.

Also Gareth has done short interviews with OK! And Closer.
These will appear in the mags 14th January

Admin
x

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This announcement by Gareth's Admin was posted on Gareth's Facebook about an hour ago, not sure if its been post already (sorry if it has). It's difficult to pick which out of all Gareth's songs are my favourite.. so many to choose from.. :D

Hi Everyone
Gareth will be doing lots more shows over the next year and we would like to know out of his past tracks what are the fan favourites! Not just the number 1’s! Here’s a taster of 4 to chose from to get you started – let us know what you think! Or do you like something different?!

We can¹t promise he will do them all ­ but we would LOVE to get your input!

Sentimental
Too Serious Too Soon
That¹s When you Know
With you all the time

Just reply to this post and let us know your favourite track

Admin
X

Guest NicolaJayne

OK always in the shops Tuesday where I live, not looked this week as I presumed it was in last weeks so thought I had missed it, but it hits the shops different days in different parts of the country I think

So this week... Where do I start?!??!
Nice to have a week off from Voting nerves on Sunday.. But we’ve been in rehearsals every day for the Big Reunion this week – it’s coming together..! You saw some of the first photos of us all together on Twitter ..
It’s hard splitting myself in two – but I’m just about managing it!..
It was great meeting all the other bands this week – some I know better than others, but it feels really real when you’re all in the same room!
We had a night out last night – but not too late as we were back in filming again this morning.. Then I’m off skating at Elstree late tonight!
It’s all go. I’m looking forward to my first (little) lie for about a month tomorrow. Also some physio !
And... More skating!!

Anyway, thanks for all the support! Lots going on – and more news to come soon! ..
Hope you’ll all be watching on Sunday – and voting of course!

Thank you, lots of love

Gareth

xx

Guest NicolaJayne

Thanks Val for the update, Gareth is working hard and said he hurt all over last night hope he recovers by Sunday

Also thanks for the info about OK Heather I will look for it today when I'm out., just hope I can get it.

On behalf of Gareth – thank you so much! You should all be proud supporting him and getting him through.
We will get you a personal message from Gareth in the next couple of days and after he’s had a good nights sleep! (and done more filming tomorrow..)

Thanks again
Admin
x

We know many of you were worried about Gareth tweeting that he was unwell last night – he got one of his migrane attacks mid show. He was treated by the medics and got through it, but we are all very lucky he wasn’t in the skate off. You will be pleased to know he has been given a well earned day off today to rest and come back fighting fit for the week ahead! He will be back on line soon.

Admin
X

Guest NicolaJayne

Thanks Val I did wonder where Gareth was when he wasn't sat with the others last night. And I wondered if he had been taken ill.

Also thought he seemed a bit unsteady when he stumbled at the beginning, in that case Gareth was fantastic considering he had a migraine, I really don't know how' he managed to skate at all, the man is amazing.

Hi everyone!
I’m back .. Thanks for all your lovely messages.
I’ve been flat out working now for the last few months – literally had only a few days off.. And on Sunday it caught up with me.. I forgot to eat properly, got all lightheaded and then the migrane struck!
They had a medic at the side of the rink, in case I had to take part in the skate off and wasn’t well enough.. I would have had to tell them.. That’s live TV for you!

Had much more time to relax and sleep so far this week, got my new routine, which is much different to the other ones!.. I’ve just done some interviews in my hotel room with Heat and The Sun and now I’ve got about an hour to get ready for the National Television Awards! A few of us from Dancing On Ice are going – so you might spot us!

Then back to see the boys at the Big Reunion tomorrow – feels like ages!.. We’ve got a busy few days ahead, running the show through and the press launch on Friday morning.. And then back to Elstree!

If I can just get through this Sunday’s show, all I have to do next week is skate !!!!!

Thanks for your support, love as always,

Gareth
x