Dancing On Ice Live Tour 2014

Guest NicolaJayne

Guest NicolaJayne

Thank you so much Chris for posting the video of Gareth singing, love that song it was released when my daughter was born and is so beautiful.

Thanks Chris for posting the pics and video :) people seemed to enjoy it on the evenings I went.

Did you enjoy the show Maria.

I read Sarahjane wasn't very well. Please send her our best wishes.

Can't believe this tour has gone so quick.

I bet it will be sad for them all this weekend.

We certainly did enjoy the show, everyone was brilliant in their own way but of course Gareth was our main reason we were there, the highlight was probably Gareth singing to Brianne while skating.

I agree it has gone so quick and that it will be sad for them all when its over.

I've sent your best wishes to Sarahjane just now :)

Guest NicolaJayne

I was sorry to hear of Sarahjane being taken ill after the show and pleased to read on Facebook that she is recovering. I love reading her reports and yours Maria, so maybe when she recovers she will do one of her fantastic reports

I've seen a couple of video bits on twitter , but love this one best , as Gareth sung it to Jayne and Chris

http://instagram.com/p/nT0_FGQutw/#

I think I may have misinterpreted the tweets and that might have meaqnt Gareth was singing to Jayne & Chris rather than the audience. Which is even lovelier isn't it. :wub:

(senior moment :blush: )