Gareth on Twitter

Val4Gareth

Have split the thread on Gareth's Twitter. What better point than when Gareth declares he has a new phone!

The original (started in 2009) can be seen here in the Archives http://garethpaulgates.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=8770

@Gareth_Gates

Beautiful tweeps... I have a new phone and haven't had twitter for a week :-( I've missed you! I'm on my iPad all day today.... Tweet me! X

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Please see the edit in the first post.

Just bringing Twitter up to date (which our busy lives have forced us to neglect for a time).

Gareth Gates ‏@Gareth_Gates Apr 6

This day 5 years ago my beautiful daughter was born and my life changed forever. She's my world. Happy birthday little princess x

:wub: This makes your heart melt.

Gareth Gates ‏@Gareth_Gates Apr 8

Half way through first show night in Nottingham tonight... Going good... But I'm not well #manflu

:doctor: Is it only men who get manflu?

Gareth Gates ‏@Gareth_Gates Apr 9

Lovely meeting today with my manager @AliParry33 It's an exciting year! Starting with my greatest hits tour; Buy tickets quick if u haven't!

:iiam: Sounds like more exciting news to follow?

Gareth Gates ‏@Gareth_Gates Apr 10

Just booked holiday for my 30th!!! Happy I'm going on holiday, sad my 20s are nearly up!

:innocent:Where have those years gone?

Walking through the streets of Nottingham with @therealRayQuinn looking for a sun bed!

:thumbsdown::angry:Someone please tweet him some offers on Fake Tan!

So we're all on the bus on the way to East Midlands airport to fly to Glasgow for @DOILiveTour and I don't have ANY photo ID. Brilliant.

:unsure: Wonder if they recognised him?

Gareth Gates ‏@Gareth_Gates Apr 11

Boarded the plane (without a passport) and ready to go... pic.twitter.com/xjzrKUYb5V

:PYeap they did.

Gareth retweets
Its Siblings Day, So Happy Siblings day. This Picture Somes us all up perfectly. Idiots! Love You1f497.png@Gareth_Gates pic.twitter.com/0IFVHGuR72

:beer: Oh blimey! Happy Siblings day.

Gareth Gates ‏@Gareth_Gates 15 hrs

It's so nice to be back in Glasgow. Lots of nice memories :-) I'm back here on my greatest hits acoustic tour on 22nd June at GlasgowO2 ABC2

:globe:Nice memories and future plans too.

Gareth Gates ‏@Gareth_Gates 14 hrs

It's been a tough day; both work & personal. But just met some beautiful kids who are ill after the show & it puts it all into perspective

:hug:Considering others in his tough times. Let's just hope he is ok.

Gareth Gates ‏@Gareth_Gates 2 hrs

Nice little warm up session on the ice DONE. 2 shows of @DOILiveTour today in Glasgow. Who's coming?! X

:icecream: The show goes on!

• 3 weeks later...

Gareth looks to be having a well earned rest .

Favorited by Alison Parry and 1 other

Gareth Gates ‏@Gareth_Gates · 59m

Champneys for a couple of days... Amazing! :-) x

It maybe this one as Faye has tweeted from East Midlands , and it looks like she may be with Gareth

http://www.champneys.com/spa-resorts/champneys-springs/accommodation/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest NicolaJayne

Gareth has also tweeted he went to see The Fault in the stars tonight. It is a brilliant film but very sad as he said, we took our Grandaughter last Wednesday.

Guest NicolaJayne

@Gareth_Gates: Wow it's hot today in London! But hopefully hotter in IBIZA!! I fly there tomorrow night... Waaaaaaaaaaa!!

Guest NicolaJayne

Must apologise for messing this up a bit as my charger on my I pad has packed up and it's not so easy to post tweets from my phone

It looks from this picture posted on Twitter that Gareth may be performing while away on his holiday

@therealRayQuinn @chicotime1 @Gareth_Gates We come away for a peaceful few days... And...ALL OUR FRIENDS ARE HERE!! twitpic.com/e7j0ab

attachicon.gif859170611.jpg

Oh how fantastic for him. Sounds like this holiday is going to be real friends and family and a bit of singing too. :thumbsup: