Gareth on Twitter

Val4Gareth

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NicolaJayne

This was a lovely interview and really nice to have e listen again facility to be put up on Twitter for people like me who missed it.

Such deeds are one of the reasons we follow this lovely person:

This afternoon I had the honour of singing farewell to my best friend @MattDaines1's Dad Roy. A beautiful man with the biggest heart RIP.

A simple statement without pomp or circumstance and honoured to be part of it. Just so endearing.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

With an even more touching reply from Gareth's 'bestie'

Best time - much needed and truly appreciated and loved .. Thank you for holding me up and not just because of the contents of the coconut !

One assumes this is with Matt recently losing his dad. Sounds like Gareth is a very supportive friend.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Val4Gareth said:

No, I think its a sarky comment about his appalling outfit. Don't know what's got into Gareth lately. :(

I'm glad there's someone else who isn't keen on this new flowery style, me and Sarahjane are with you. The one on holiday fair enough as it was a Hawaii theme night but hope he doesn't continue with this, suppose he will get out of it and move onto something else hopefully soon.

3 hours ago, Yorksheather said:

I wondered if Faye is choosing the outfits . Their holiday outfits looked very coordinated to me , as if they were for a photo shoot .

I'm sure she is. I thought the whole holiday looked more like a photo-shoot rather than a holiday.

My fave bit is the West End Wendy bit, my least being the bodybuilder bit

My Day:
A morning of being 'Mr Gates: Entrepreneur'. Right now, it's: 'Mr Gates: Bodybuilder' Then this evening: 'Mr Gates: West-End Wendy'

worries me sometimes that he might take the gym thing to far, he is fine as he is right now, if he wants to work on anything he shouldn't skip leg days which apparently he skips.

I'm really feeling it today not knowing what's got into him lately either, really don't want to start hearing about the gym all the time again, I'm usually one of the ones to ask for a gym selfie or tweet him going on about how gorgeous he is when he tweets a selfie but not any more as it will only encourage him.

Guest NicolaJayne

Having said what I have about Gareth's flowery jackets, I have to admit to liking the latest one that he wore for the Party on Press night, 

i have to agree with Maria about the Gym, I think Gareth is fine at the moment but wouldn't like to see him go any farther with the body building.

• 1 month later...

This is a lovely tweet:

What a treat to meet tonight at the celebration 💖 Loved his speech to our staff: “what we have in common is not just Bradford, but our work ethic, striving to do our best with drive and determination” 👌 love it

and this one:

Replying to 

Well done Gareth, you are a true Bradfordianite Legend 👏👏